3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v.ok 28.12.21 10:46 pm

My Career: impressions and achievements! v.2 (NBA 2K15)

V.1
-------------------------
Mika Hakinen is it
just PPC ?! that's exactly what infuriates, the dumbest imbalance now, it's stupid that growth does not affect the speed of body movements ... an unrealistically large joint
63 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mika Hakinen 28.12.21

Hmm, a foreign comrade told me today that I play too much in the pass, such a toughness !!! I can’t understand them, if you don’t play pass, it’s bad, you play, it’s bad! = D

v
v.ok 28.12.21

Mika Hakinenty that I did not understand) because of you, they have pg) or apg))

M
Mika Hakinen 28.12.21

How do I get an NBA badge instead of a park badge?

v
v.ok 28.12.21

Mika Hakinen
is like a punishment like you are a cheater) and you were banned

b
banana_labama 28.12.21

guys check it out, it hasn’t smiled like that for a long time, as they say))

S
Sniper_SVD 28.12.21

v.ok
And I think - shozhernya! Like overrall 99, looks like LeBron, but plays like a disabled person. I thought such badges are given for special merits, but it turned out for special stupidity.
By the way, as an attacking defender, I am also touched by the ability of a hefty center to catch up with me on the break))

banana_labama is a
funny video, you need to show 2kgames to appreciate the work of your QA department.

ADD: profile in incentive Violetice add, there is a heavy forward growth of 2.10, point guard and attacking defender.

m
mjmstrpiece 28.12.21

Good people, help a newbie! I have ps3
I play online, very rarely interceptions are obtained in comparison with the enemy, sometimes it’s not easy and I give a pass! And sometimes they just tear me up like a child, especially Oklahoma, dunks through me as if I'm not there! How to intercept the ball and play defense better who will advise what ???

Z
ZImax0666 28.12.21

Guys, please tell me how to switch to another team?

D
Dmitry Korolyuk 28.12.21

ZImax0666
You will receive the opportunity to request a transfer after the end of the first season.

Z
ZImax0666 28.12.21

Dmitry Korolyuk thanks

A
Alex Maksimenko 28.12.21

Werewolf1986
play and everything will be ... after 10 games I was offered ...

c
caterpilla 28.12.21

Here's a monster running in the park yesterday. I am 7 feet tall and look like a dwarf next to me)

m
marlynrus 28.12.21

This is like a punishment, they say you are a cheater) and you were banned
v.ok, but you can get more details? The fact is that I put Fridzon's face on myself. Is that also a ban?

b
banana_labama 28.12.21

marlynrus
And they will also take away the money for breakfast and make you stay after school, clean the class and tell your parents that you are a cheater)

R
Rock8 28.12.21

banana_labama

Ahahhahhahaaahahha +1.

marlynrus

Yes, don't be afraid nothing will be for the face, not for cheating, they are full of them like cockroaches crawling through the parks :) but there's no less sense, for me it's better to achieve it yourself than to cheat, not to be high, it's another matter to put a face and cheat not mine. But I do not blame them, everyone has the right to think for himself who to play and how.

m
marlynrus 28.12.21

Werewolf1986, totally agree. It would just be a shame if I was mistaken for a cheater
banana_labama, ahah

T
Tyler D. 28.12.21

guys who knows if it is possible to change the player's nickname during the season?

m
marlynrus 28.12.21

Tyler D., if you're talking about what they say in the match - no.
Although, maybe there are some tables for the Cheat Engine. Do not know

T
Tyler D. 28.12.21

thank
you marlynrus

R
Rock8 28.12.21

Tyler D.

You can go to my player and change.