3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr_NooB 28.12.21 10:46 pm

Outsider (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Guys, when will the stranger add-on be broken?
PS: I know it's not good to pirate, but buying separately all add-ons for DA: I is very unprofitable)
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 28.12.21

they will not break it separately, they will break the gold edition so that everything is there together. I think within a month

D
Dragon2055 28.12.21

You don't need to break it. Everything is much simpler, you just need to put the origin offline, install add-ons and replace one file in the save. On the rustorka there was a collection of DLS and patches including this very file. But you only need to play in offline mode of origin. Otherwise, DLS will fly off.

A
Alex the one 28.12.21

Dragon2055
On the rustorka there is a DLC assembly and the same "file" only for the previous version and without the last Stranger. But to lay out the same, but with the last update, Stranger and the corresponding "file" while no one is in a hurry.

D
Dragon2055 28.12.21

Alex the One
It will be sooner or later. You just have to wait. DLS for The Sims 4 also sometimes appear with a long delay.

a
alien_player 28.12.21

Alex the One
You need to know where to look)

E
Evgeny Chernikov 28.12.21

On the rustorka there is an original rip with 1.11 update for a long time. There is no crack yet. But if you really want something, it will not hurt.

A
Alex the one 28.12.21

alien_player
I then scraped the bottom of the barrel on foreign forums and downloaded it from file sharing, but if it were on a torrent, it would be many times faster and easier.
Evgeny Chernikov,
for the sake of 3 gigs of dlc, download the original rip ... this is not our method) and even more so there are no ProfileOptions

E
Evgeny Chernikov 28.12.21

Alex the One
How is it not? Daddy Crack is with him in the distribution.