3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QUAKE885 28.12.21 10:46 pm

Jamming and low fps (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There is a 1.8.04 patch (pirate), which is at the minimum that is prohibitive, the same fps is around 15 and the constant jerking is similar to a slide show, I say no overheating right away. Har-ki: pentium g3250 4.5 ghz, msi gtx 960 4 gb, 8 GB of RAM. Windu has already reinstalled 2 times and installed new firewood. Who knows how to decide?
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
DIAVOLO13 28.12.21

Buy a license)) I
got some money, so pay off)

K
Kote Potaskun 28.12.21

I play on ps 4 and do not understand at all what kind of buckets you have that they don't even pull the witcher at the minimum O_o

S
Sergfall 28.12.21

Kote Potaskun
Generally a nightmare.
The funniest thing you have is FPS more than 5)

s
slavastalker98 28.12.21

RouslanKo
license and pirate are one and the same if we talk about the witcher, because he was made without protection by CDPR

s
slavastalker98 28.12.21

QUAKE885 enable
triple buffering or buy Inter core i5 processor

M
Muhammad Routwillier 28.12.21

QUAKE885
either buy litsuhu or roll back firewood to the version for the witcher) (firewood for mad max and metal gear are not optimized for the witcher) in my version of firewood 352

M
Muhammad Routwillier 28.12.21

slavastalker98
disagree) on litsuha from the first versions of the patch there were no lags from gameplay to quest lickers in general 10 out of 10

1948865 28.12.21

QUAKE885
The 2-core processor is very weak. Nothing can be done here - just replacing the processor and motherboard, well, or replacing the pentium with at least a core 2 quad. This will save you from systematic friezes for 3-5 seconds (if any)
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/556/?

s
slavastalker98 28.12.21

Muhammad Routwillier
on the pirate also had no lags on the first versions, it depends on the computer! And the game and the pirate and litsuha are the same, because it is without protection, that is, free (pirates did not do anything and did not break the protection, then there is no pirate and the license is the same thing)

1948865 28.12.21

slavastalker98 Game
files can be damaged if compressed of poor quality. So there is a difference between repacks and a pure license. And weighty. All this has already been discussed here, and more than once.

S
Scorpionwim 28.12.21

You go to nvidia ekspiriens, there you choose igrulyu and press optimize! Also in the control panel, see if the default nvidia viduha is there. And I am also amazed at the lack of grip, what else, I have a laptop of 2 cores, two gigahertz each, and load by half! The Witcher eats vidu !!!

Q
QUAKE885 28.12.21

Scorpionwim
in my control panel there is no choice of video cards

K
Kote Potaskun 28.12.21

Sergfall
The funniest thing is that I have graphene, without fps sags , lags, freezes, etc., along the way I stream and don't get worn out: D

E
Eagle387 28.12.21

QUAKE885
Litsuha from pirates is not much different, because the game has no protection. You just have a curve repack. Download from the Mechanics and all the rules will be.

Q
QUAKE885 28.12.21

the problem was solved by pulling out the lithium battery, turning off the antivirus and fix from 1948865