3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paul_SH 28.12.21 10:58 pm

DLC (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes)

The Super Pack DLC

DLC adds
new characters to the game :
--- Hawkeye (classic) / Hawkeye (classic suit),
--- Spider-Man (Symbiote) / Symbiote Spider-Man,
--- Winter Soldier ,
--- Thanos / Thanos,
--- Falcon / Falcon,
--- Dark Phoenix,
--- A-Bomb / A-Bomb,
--- Beta Ray Bill / Beta Ray Bill;
2 vehicles:
--- Spider-Man Buggy (Spiderbuggy) / Spider-Mobile,
--- Cloud Glider (Hawkeye's motorcycle) / Hawkeye's Sky-Cycle;
and also
--- 10 Races / 10 New Vehicle Races.

The Asgard Pack DLC

DLC adds new characters to the game:
--- Course (Kingdom of Darkness) / Kurse (Dark World),
--- Ogun / Hogun,
--- Malekith (Kingdom of Darkness) / Malekith (Dark World),
--- Volstagg / Volstagg,
--- Odin ,
--- Fandral,
--- Sif,
--- Jane Foster.

In the screenshot, 16 bonus super-heroes occupy the entire bottom row and two outer slots on the right in the penultimate row:

The Super Pack and The Asgard Pack add-ons are available to those who pre-ordered the game.
All others will be able to purchase DLC separately:

Xbox Live download page (for Xbox 360): http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/LEGO-Marvel/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80257520835
PS Store download page (for PS3): https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/lego-marvel-super-heroes/cid=UP1018-NPUB31236_00-LEGOMARVELSUPER1
Steam download pages (for PC) : http://store.steampowered.com/app/256320/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/256321/?snr=1_5_9__405

= updated 14.01.2014 =
30 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jurg19ua 28.12.21

About characters and vehicles, this is nowhere to be found, if you don't have them open from the very beginning - you don't have these DLCs. And as for the races, I don't know, it seems to add additional levels, on the Helicopter in the replay of missions, 5+ more missions should be available, like after completing the story.

P
Paul_SH 28.12.21

Review of The Super Pack DLC:

-
-SlashuuR- 28.12.21

I have a repack from Khatab with 2 DLC sewn in. Will it be possible to put a third on it without reinstalling the game and losing the saves?

P
Paul_SH 28.12.21

_S-R_
It's hard to say ... How are DLCs downloaded for this game? If the executable file, then there is a high probability that it will be possible to "screw" to your game without reinstalling.
There is no (or did not find) intelligible information about the DLC. The third pack "The Asgard DLC Pack" has so far been received only by happy owners of PS3 and PS4 who have pre-ordered. It is not known when it will be available for other platforms ...

-
-SlashuuR- 28.12.21

Paul_SH
There are DLC1 and DLC2 files in the game folder, but their weight confuses me. 3 bytes each.

P
Paul_SH 28.12.21

_S-R_
=))) the contents of each of these files are three DLC symbols = 3 bytes. I have no idea what it is =)))
Are these two DLCs in the game or not? I would have shown someone in the screenshots, or something ...

There is another file in the game folder - p2pgames-lmsh.incl.2dlc.nfo, which says: Includes 2 DLC, More Info: http://store.steampowered.com/ app / 249130 /
The link opens the game page in Steam. And there is no information about the DLC. Probably because not, because the Russian version has not yet been released :))

J
Jurg19ua 28.12.21

Paul_SH Regarding
"The Asgard DLC Pack", I don't remember what repack I have, I just remember with a tablet from 3DM (I can't see it, now on another PC), but I remember exactly that I have Odin, Jane Foster, Sif open, Hogun, Malekith (Dark World, or something like that), Kurse (Dark World, or something like that), Fandral and Volstagg, they are all in one line with Falcon, Dark Phoenix, Hawkeye (Classic) ' Ohm and Beta Ray Bill.

Edit: Maybe I have a repack from = Dude = 'a

P
Paul_SH 28.12.21

Jurg19ua
Thank you. Confusion has increased :) So, the 2 DLCs mentioned in the descriptions of the repacks are "The Super Pack" ("classic" Hawkeye, Spider-Man in a symbiote costume ...) and "The Asgard Pack"? But there is not a word about Odin, Fandral, Jane Foster and others in the description.

if you don't have them open from the very beginning - you don't have these DLCs.
Should they be visible (open) here? On the screen, just the most prestigious beginning :)

J
Jurg19ua 28.12.21

Paul_SH
Um ... I guess ... what characters are open at the bottom of you? (if you have DLC, then they should be at the very bottom, after any HEKTO A / B / V / etc / etc, on an additional, incomplete line)
And about the number of DLCs, there are like only 2 of them at the moment, if you know which 2 DLCs are included in The Super Pack, tell me.

Edit: Rummaged through the Lego Wiki, The Super Pack is sort of like 1 DLC available for pre-orderers (and pirates: D),

Edit2: Looked at the forum, it seems like they say that all these characters appear as soon as the city becomes available (after 3-4 missions), here is a screen:

As you can see, all the characters I spoke about are here.

P
Paul_SH 28.12.21

Jurg19ua
Thanks for the screen (I have no one at home down there :)). It seems they figured it out. Confused by the fact that the releases say "+2 DLC", and only the first of them is described. I adjusted my hat. Thank you for participating in the "investigation" :)

p
pierdoon 28.12.21

And somewhere you can download a separate DLC?

J
Jurg19ua 28.12.21

pierdoon We
discussed this at the beginning of the topic ... Depends on whether there is any DLC separately, if there is, then it is possible and possible, depends on the installation format. If you have a license, then only buy, if the tablet is from 3DMGAME, then there should be 3DMGAME.ini in the game folder, you can enable DLC in it, if anything, here is the content of my 3DMGAME.ini, I have DLC included: http: // pastebin.com/suZJLezw, but there is another option that you have a tablet from FLT, I don’t know the system there, but I can assume that DLCs there also work by AppId, if so, then try using the AppId from my 3DMGAME.ini

-
-SlashuuR- 28.12.21

Jurg19ua
And the new DLC, which will be released, can be thrown into the game without dancing with a tambourine, if I have a tablet from 3DMGAME and the old 2 pieces are activated?

J
Jurg19ua 28.12.21

_S-R_
What "new" are you talking about? Other DLCs haven't been announced yet. Well, most likely, it will not work without dancing with a tambourine, after all, you will have to dance a little ... well, or just download with new DLC and that's it, the save will remain.

P
Paul_SH 28.12.21

_S-R_
Regarding the 3rd DLC, an error occurred, sorry. In the post above, I explained why. If 2 DLCs are activated, then from the beginning of the game 16 characters, which Jurg19ua showed in the screenshot, should be available.

i
igroman1245 28.12.21

It seems to me that there is no one at the very bottom.

-
-SlashuuR- 28.12.21

Paul_SH
If 2 DLCs are activated, then from the beginning of the game 16 characters, which Jurg19ua showed in the screenshot, should be available.
Mine is the same as in the screenshot. 14 Persians at the bottom are extra.

P
Paul_SH 28.12.21

igroman1245
Me too. Hence, the "tablet" FAiRLiGHT (FLT). To activate the DLC (not counting the purchase of a license), you need another - from 3DM (which I do not trust).

P
Paul_SH 28.12.21

_S-R_
14 in the bottom row and somewhere else there should be 2. Probably, in the penultimate row, the extreme ones on the right.

A
Alex_KeeGan 28.12.21

Paul_SH
how can you install this DLC on a pirate? Repack