3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 28.12.21 10:58 pm

Conversation in Russian (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I've started to pass the people, but I haven't completely got it. I take a Russian hostage, but he does not understand me during interrogation. What needs to be done so that I understand?
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgenito 28.12.21

fustcaper13
How do you go like this? As soon as you ask him a question, Miller will say that you do not understand anything, and you need to recruit an interpreter to the base

m
mr.STR 28.12.21

fustcaper13 The
translator must be found and delivered to the base, then such a mission will appear.

G
Gutsz 28.12.21

fustcaper13
Later there will be an additional mission where you need to find and capture this translator

A
Aips95 28.12.21

Apparently playing without subs.

G
Grandshot 28.12.21

There was a funny moment when DD at the base does not yet have a translator, so there are no subtitles, but we still understand the conversations of our soldiers)

-
-Alcatraz-- 28.12.21

And with me, the soldier says but there is no sound, there are only subtitles. What to do ???

K
KRATORMRATORVG435 28.12.21

Grandshot
is not ours, but American actors from a burnt-out theater. Ours do not speak with such an accent, except perhaps the Balts. Although some speak without an accent, and when I evacuate the Soviet troops, there really are a lot of Balts, on average, a quarter - a third (at least for me).

K
KRATORMRATORVG435 28.12.21

affalas
During interrogation or what? So it's the same for me, he just hums, and there are subtitles. And in other moments (for example, if he noticed me), he speaks normally.

-
-Alcatraz-- 28.12.21

KRATORMRATORVG435
Yes, that's right !!!!

-
-Alcatraz-- 28.12.21

KRATORMRATORVG435
Just what to do with this (((((