3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NDes 28.12.21 10:58 pm

Need Help (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

If anyone has had this problem, please explain how to solve it.
In the mission Common language, you need to listen to the interrogation of 4 hostages and pick up a container with materials.
In theory, this container should be in the center of the Kizib camp, but for some reason it is not there. It's also a problem with the hostages, the interrogation of 3 can be heard, and when it comes to the Viscount, the translator and his partner go into some house and stand there, they don't move anywhere else, although they must go to the 4th hostage after the detour. I don’t know if this is a bug or what. Help who knows what.
Spoiler
PS I tried to restart the mission, restart the game, which I just didn’t do, but still the same thing. Face.
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Furyhunter 28.12.21

Geliuz
sorry not in the subject
can you say you have a silent partner?
if there is, tell me who the job is to join

N
NDes 28.12.21

Furyhunter
I will not say for sure , but after how I caught it, about 3-4 single missions, then it was added, I could be wrong.

F
Furyhunter 28.12.21

Geliuz
thanks

z
zaa19721 28.12.21

Geliuz
When at the beginning of the mission you find an interpreter, a prisoner is brought to him, you do not need to release him immediately, he will then be brought to the captured woman and they will be interrogated together, just go for the translator and listen to the interrogations

N
NDes 28.12.21

zaa19721
I did just that, in this mission I did not touch anyone at all. All the time he was at a distance of 100-150 m.Walked for an interpreter, first listened to the interrogation of the prisoner on the left, then followed them where the woman and the new prisoner were being interrogated, then they make a circle around the camp and should go to the Viscount, but they enter the house and that's it , stupor, I smoked an el.cigar 5 times, they do not come out. Most likely a bug.

T
Trestan 28.12.21

He immediately rescued the captive, sent the marked guard on a ball, and then freed all the remaining captives, including the Viscount. Received for mission S and calmly continued on

N
NDes 28.12.21

Trestan
Reread it again and look at the screenshot.

G
Gameprofile 28.12.21

Geliuz
Wait for the patch from the developers

z
zaa19721 28.12.21

Geliuz
If you listen carefully, then the translator says that they will interrogate the viscount after 12 o'clock in the morning, i.e. at night. It is better to start the mission at 18-00

N
NDes 28.12.21

Gameprofile
most likely waited for
zaa19721
, most likely a bug.