3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just do it again 28.12.21 10:58 pm

Problems launching the game (Assassin's Creed 3)

In general, the game is a license, about a week ago I wanted to play, when it starts it turns on and immediately flies out writes "thanks for playing for 0 minutes" I tried to reinstall both the game and uplay, on the account there are several more games that run without crashes, etc., in what could be the problem?
29 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laysik_One 28.12.21

Check the host file, if there is any mention of yubisoft and yuple, delete to hell.

J
Just do it again 28.12.21

Laysik_One
climbed on the forums, updated the firewood and the hosts checked there, to be honest, there were no new lines since BF 3, and I don’t know what else to do (somehow I don’t want to download the pirate

L
Laysik_One 28.12.21

Just Do It Again
Try to demolish the AC3 and reinstall it, just remove all references to it, especially in the registry.

J

Laysik_One
I don’t really want to lose anything

T
Trind 28.12.21

Just Do It Again
So save them and then demolish the game.

J

Laysik_One,
if it's not difficult to write where the saves are on the face and the path of the registry)

T
TolikDj 28.12.21

Well, that the problem was solved? It's just that I have the same thing, but I want to play

J

No TolikDj , I did not clean the registry, I removed the saves and the cloud storage too, when the patch is installed, it enters the game with a black screen and writes again 0 minutes

L
Laysik_One 28.12.21

Just Do It Again
put the synchronization with the storage, and demolish everything, and in the registry just look for files with the mention of ac3. In general, there were no such problems. Just in case, check the computer for viruses, and yes in advance, there are 2 files on the internet that thoroughly check the system, I don't remember the name. If they do not find viruses, then the rules, and check with all sorts of nodes and doctors for something out there, do not respect yourself.

J

Laysik_One
at the expense of viruses xs but now I remembered that during installation it gives an error, maybe because of it?

L
Laysik_One 28.12.21

Just Do It Again
Well a mistake in punkbuster, it doesn't affect the single player. But try to demolish it, and it's the same in the registry, and install it on a new one.

T
TolikDj 28.12.21

Reinstalling the punkbuster didn't help ... Any other ideas?

T
Tytanyumm 28.12.21

Help, I can’t start the game, yesterday I played it, but today it doesn’t work, just a black screen and everything to do, tell me, I have already updated the NVidia drivers and reinstalled the game itself, but it doesn’t help how to solve the problem , help me pliz, I will be very grateful!

Description: Assassin's Creed 3 - Deluxe Edition [v 1.05 + 5 DLC] (2013)
After installing the game, I did not download anything, I did not update anything.

A
Advancer13 28.12.21

Found a solution?

T
Tytanyumm 28.12.21

Advancer13
No, I didn’t find it, do you know how to solve it ???

L
Laysik_One 28.12.21

Tytanyumm
According to the description, a pirate. The crack could fly off, although xs why. Change the crack, it might help.

T
Tytanyumm 28.12.21

Laysik_One
My computer was urgently turned off (turned off the light) when I was playing this game, it could not affect?

And where can I get a crack, tell me if you know

_
_N1NJa_ 28.12.21

Help. I turn on the sucker and the black screen. I tried compatibility on ... nifiga (but the point is this. If you remove the save, then the game turns on, and if you leave it does not turn on. Maybe someone encountered this problem?

Assassin's Creed 3 - Deluxe Edition [ v 1.05 + 5 DLC] (2013) Fenixx
Crack-reloaded

K
KoNtEr315 28.12.21

The save is incompatible with this version of the game. Try to download another repack and put the save.
Or a curve save file. Download another one.

L
Laysik_One 28.12.21

Tytanyumm
No, I have had frequent power outages. Not a single game had any consequences.
Google to help, just download the folder with the crack from the torrents, or take a look on the website in the cheats section.