3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skopus 28.12.21 10:58 pm

the game started to slow down (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

After activating Windows through extreme, the game began to sag. In general, basically 60fps remained, but wherever you look, constant drops of up to 40fps. The screensaver with the conversation with the old man in the turntable was generally 7fps with occasional rises up to 20 in a very close-up view.
Confa norms like: i5-2500k with overclocking up to 4.4 GHz, sli gtx780x2, 8 operatives.
12 Comments
Sort by:
O
OdysseyFBI 28.12.21

dude right now, everyone has problems with the game, someone does not start (owners of amd processors), someone has errors, etc.
2-3 until a couple more patches are released and then it will be possible to play

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 28.12.21

Specifically, only this game began to sink, or not? And a pirate game or a license?

S
Skopus 28.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
is just installed. The computer is also actually empty.
Stimovskaya litsukha.
Just a stark contrast. The falls were up to 52-53 were only at the base at night when I was looking towards one platform with a large number of lanterns. Now the drawdowns are constant. I thought the slide fell off but screwed it up - it's on.

D
Djonnikc 28.12.21

Skopus Fuck
knows! In general, it works well for me from the first day of launch! The only drawdowns, I noticed when I was sitting in the back of a truck and passing the checkpoint mime, if you look at it and start aiming, then it drops to 30 FPS, but then immediately rises! My config is in the profile.
But on your sli gtx780x2 config, it should fly, 60FPS always! And what extension do you play, if it's not a secret?

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 28.12.21

Skopus Have you
accidentally picked up viruses somewhere? Well, maybe Denuveau influenced your computer and because of this this happens.

S
Skopus 28.12.21

Djonnikc
Well, she flew. ... ... until yesterday.
At full xd resolution, I set the recommended higher ones through the Nvidia program, but in some places there were micro-sagging so I turned it off. And I did not see any difference in dynamics.

S
Skopus 28.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
tryna chase Dr. Web away.

D
Djonnikc 28.12.21

Skopus
If the Web does not help, try using a test like FurMark, or if there is Afterburner, then use a comboaster!
It just seems to me that the friezes are caused by the settings (drivers) or the work of the hardware (video card). Viruses do not reduce performance in a certain game, as far as I know! Well, remember what you put yesterday, what you changed in the settings, if in doubt, recover from an extreme point, through the Windows wizard, it sometimes helps!

S
Skopus 28.12.21

Djonnikc
Well, I wrote the same, I did not do anything ABSOLUTELY, the computer was turned on only to start the ms. The only thing that I did in addition to the game was to activate the Windows through the activator, tk. the desktop turned black and an inscription about unactivated Windows appeared at the bottom right. And the game at this moment (wallpaper rally) collapsed into windowed mode for the first time (!!!), before that it just minimized once when the activation request pops up.

S
Skopus 28.12.21

In general, I arranged a small benchmark in the rescue mission of the tolker code (it was here that the first subsides were noticed). In general, I experimentally found out that the drawdowns are solely due to the shadow parameter on the max. If you put it on high, then stone 60fps and no difference in the picture. So whoever needs to increase the output can be adopted. Probably the stars converged so much that he reached this place simultaneously with the Windows meeting))

G
Gameprofile 28.12.21

Skopus
GTX780 is all at max 60 fps and at 4k fps 35-40 it is comfortable to play. Maybe you have problems in the slide. Did you collect it Toko or what? PC

S
Skopus 28.12.21

And all the same, if you crawl and peer into the heels of a snake, due to the dust, you will see up to 45. Is this ultra realistic dust?
ZY setting high in a couple of times reduces the distance of shadows from objects such as tanks and hedgehogs, so you will have to temporarily turn it on so as not to get too sick.