3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanek1212 28.12.21 10:58 pm

evacuate Dr. Emmerich (spoilers possible) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

The question is, how (or where) to escape from the metal gear? I have been running from this bastard for quite a long time and seem to be hiding from him, but as soon as I approach the point of evacuation, he discovers me.
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just do it again 28.12.21

Sanek1212
I managed 2 times, on the walker gear to grab the professor and circle around the rock, how it goes in the opposite direction from the evacuation, go there

S
Sanek1212 28.12.21

Just Do It Again
I distracted him with grenades and while he was checking the explosion site I ran to the evacuation point and got on the helicopter.

D
DEUS 28.12.21

And I called a helicopter to another point. And he quietly ran away.

d
ducks4yquack 28.12.21

I ran to the other end where the task zone ends and lay down behind a stone, he walked, checked, looked for and then dumped)

Y
Yuriy Nikishin 28.12.21

I left the doctor at the evacuation point. I ran away from the base (luring the robot behind me) then, when I went far away, he lost sight of me and I ran to the doctor in Chihara, threw it on my back and faster to the helicopter. I also thought to use C4 as an option, plus I destroyed the air defense antenna at the base, so I had additional points where I could call a helicopter.

B
Berdg 28.12.21

He threw the doctor into the truck and jumped into it himself. I drove back to the base, Girya followed me, clearing the passage. He turned around and drove to the exit to the point of evacuation. There I got into a helicopter and shot Kettlebell with an onboard machine gun (the latter seems to be scripted).

I
IrokeZZ 28.12.21

I personally threw it in smoke and dumped it)

x
xoen 28.12.21

1. You put the horse behind the rocks after the gate in advance (you can recall it and throw it off the parachute again).
2. Throw the asshole on the horse, sit down and jump into the distance along the road
3. Call the helicopter to the second point of evacuation
4. When you jumped to the second point - remove the asshole from the horse and hide behind the rocks with him, wait for the helicopter. The fur goes out, you pack the asshole in the helicopter, end.

a
alfainfo 28.12.21

Damn, and for his sake, I dragged the tank through the entire mission with me, even before dragging the doctor to the point with the helicopter (before the scene), the tank parked there, as a result, after the scene, the TANK WAS A METER FROM THIS GADZILA, well, I hid the doctor behind a hillock , and he himself into the tank - and what do you think? this walker has no lives, he shot until he got tired of it, in general, I spat and stumbled with the doctor under the bridge in the center of the base (the robot stood on top and dumbfounded) when he turned away I gave a tear to the landing site, he didn't even cut through.

But then it killed me that I gallant Rambo was shooting him with a machine gun, although the tank had not taken him before.