3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FightMan 28.12.21 10:58 pm

Is the game an Xbox One exclusive ?! (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

MIcrosoft has shrunk platforms! they did it in order to sell more of their console =) sly assholes! well, it is clear that this is temporary but not pleasant =)
20 Comments
Sort by:
T
TroyanBlack 28.12.21

Microsof now says that TR is a temporary ex.
So what? Anyway, this statement is a spit on the fans.
Squares substitute for themselves
And now they make statements they say, temporarily, you will have both a PC and PS4 version.
And it turns out that the T-shirts will first use it, and we will be served with used goods.
I don’t know about you people, in my opinion you don’t need to pay money for this. We take torrents and rejoice.
And if I were Valve, I would shut off all the oxygen to the Squires. Let them run to Microsoft, they pay more!
Even Sonya is even smarter, they have exes - these are exes for eternity.
We draw conclusions people.

s
spasedemon 28.12.21

lol what you said is complete nonsense. crystal dynamics, like yubisoft, releases its games wherever possible, take the same sleeping dogs, went to the past gene + pc, and now soon on next gene + pc, the same happened with Larka. It is already known that she goes to boxing 360, which means the game is crossgene, which, as it were, hints at the abundance of platforms for this game. Yes, and I liked the first one, it is cheerfully played, 3-4 times passed.

J
Jon Snow 2 28.12.21

TroyanBlack
I agree, the game does not deserve a purchase. They will regret this exclusivity yet.

J
Jon Snow 2 28.12.21

Goats. For Tomb Raider to fail in sales, even though I'm a fan.

A
AbsoluteCrown 28.12.21

Do not worry so much, in a year as well as Dead Rising 3 it will be released on PC

D
Devil208 28.12.21

Hopefully the game won't be released on PC. Sleepyheads need competition! And then they completely relaxed. I hope that the jerseys will grow wiser and will not lose this exclusive.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.12.21

That would be a topic for a srach if it came out to boxing and pitch, but not on the curling iron. one could speculate about snoozing.
and so nothing interesting. the development of this was paid in the same way as with the Sony games. but low sales for aaa project will force the game to be released on other platforms.
yes, and yours, I think in the near future all the main games will be multi-platform.

M
Mr-Leo 28.12.21

They are unlikely to do without Pc versions, but if they still do not release "we will send them to the chest directly on the island"

N
Noobhaker 28.12.21

damn what a fig? I want to play it. I bought the previous license at the time of release. let it be released on pc buy it

M
Mr. Sirocco 28.12.21

It was said that this is a temporary exclusive ... learn to read. She will be on PC, again most likely in collaboration with the Reds

H
HITOVIKcom 28.12.21

I think the rules of the game will be like the last one and this is the main thing and it does not matter what happens!

Q
Quantum89 28.12.21

Look how many exclusive T-shirts are already on the PC. At this rate, not only Larku, but I think Halo will soon appear on Windu 10)))

A
ALICE777 28.12.21

well, this is temporary) 6 months later (after the release of the game) ROTTR cons. and for pc.

A
ALICE777 28.12.21

And the system requirements will be almost on par with AC unity

S
StormX07 28.12.21

Crap now and Xbox360 will not be. So then don't buy only PC consoles and only torrent edishen.

K
Kol55 28.12.21

Poor Xbox is rolling down to the bottom of the sleepyhead. Mikey already want Larka to be exclusive, but that's not the case. T-shirt whine whine.

E
Ekaterina Biryukova 28.12.21

Mr-Leo
pitch slag

E
Ekaterina Biryukova 28.12.21

StormX07
pitch sucks why buy it

g
grafonoman 28.12.21

Ekaterina Biryukova
There are no other games on it

S
Sergo_Nizhik 28.12.21

for pitch games go to 60 fps and on consoles your slideshows in 30 fps)