3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
portalkombat 28.12.21 10:58 pm

How to launch a pre-downloaded game on Steam (Mad Max)

The game was bought (litsuha), I downloaded a pirate from torrents so as not to download 30+ GB.
How to use these files now to restore boot in Steam. Help me please.
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
ducks4yquack 28.12.21

no way

V
Vindly 28.12.21

))) And how much did it weigh on your torrents? Here you can only congratulate on 1 purchase =)

C
CrowBY 28.12.21

Shovkat Kukanbayev
ducks4yquack
This can be done, of course, but there is a lot of crap and 50-60% that will work

T
The_Mpower 28.12.21

you need the appmanifest_234140.acf file, which you need to take from those who have the game installed, throw this file into steamapps, and the game itself into steamapps common, profit

p
portalkombat 28.12.21

Vindly I
downloaded the repack, it weighed almost 4.3 GB.
CrowBY, Alexey24rus
If you know, help me plz)

d
ducks4yquack 28.12.21

The repack weighs 4.3, and the incentive has 20 GB, so think about how to throw it off ...

C
Caesars 28.12.21

naive stupid people, they don’t know how to read, in search it’s elementary to collect a few svol and everything will be how to install the game in steam

p
portalkombat 28.12.21

ducks4yquack
well, the unpacked repack weighs 30GB ... and in incentive it weighs not 20GB, but more ...
Caesars
is just the same, naive and stupid here you are, tried all the methods that you found in the net, so I wrote here. if you can't help, why be smart ?!

d
ducks4yquack 28.12.21

Shovkat Kukanbayev
weighs 21.5 GB, xs where did you get 30 gigs

D
Damir Rameev 28.12.21

It's cheaper to buy a key on g2a than on incentive
https://www.g2a.com/mad-max-steam-cd-key-ru-cis.html

p
portalkombat 28.12.21

The problem was solved by the Alexey24rus method, for which many thanks to him!
"you need the appmanifest_234140.acf file, which you need to take from those who have the game installed, throw this file into steamapps, and the game itself in steamapps common Mad Max profit"

I
ILIA_1992 28.12.21

I advise you to download steam rips. It is very convenient, because it is easy to install and then it remains to specify the folder in the incentive. Steam overhauls the game and that's it. Play.