3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skillout 28.12.21 11:08 pm

Hearthfire DLC and home furnishings. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I built a house, hired a steward and bought furnishings from him. I waited a couple of weeks, but apart from a couple of chests and tables and chairs, nothing appears. What were the mountains of dough spent on for the furnishings and what to do about it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podlui 28.12.21

Skillout
There is nothing to do. The furnishings there cost about 4k coins, and they don't completely furnish the furnishings. Need to do it yourself on a workbench

d
diablo_7_13 28.12.21

It is necessary to build furniture and all kinds of other garbage in every room in the workbench.At the
beginning, I also thought it was a bug

T
Tarkovskij 28.12.21

Well, but seriously))) then you need to write a complaint addressed to the Jarl (indicate the name and land, for example, the Falkreath region of the Skyrim region, etc.))) Like this and so My steward deceived me, then you will be sent to Solitude to the land committee there they will figure it out and compensate for your losses)))

d
diablo_7_13 28.12.21

Tarkovskij
stiff banter)

T
Tarkovskij 28.12.21

diablo_7_13
Well, if you dive into the world of Skyrim, then with your head))))

T
Toshkin 28.12.21

People, tell me, who knows:
1. Is it possible to drive your horse into a stall and if not, then tries it?
2. How to bring the cattle into the pen and will it be of any use?
3. How do I put things in the display cases?

a
arah 28.12.21

Toshkin
1. Only the horse that the steward bought you gets into the stall.
2. Yes, it will go by itself, and it’s not a big deal only from chickens they lay eggs, see nests.
3. You open the showcase (the item must be equipped) and click on the "E" button

T
Toshkin 28.12.21

arah thanks
, I'll try

F
Freybjorn 28.12.21

Hmm .. Ie I spend a lot of money to get me a table with mines. the amount of food, a fireplace and a couple of little things, when in general I could do everything myself without paying these fierce amounts of money? I still have to finish the barrels and showcases myself, this is not a bug ???

a
arah 28.12.21

Rudzaki-kun
no, this is not a bug. it is better to create the atmosphere on the estates yourself. it makes no sense to ask the stewards to buy something, they regularly buy livestock (chickens, cows, horses) and if you put the mod "Give more. Extended craft! For estates" they will prompt you where to buy the necessary building materials