3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
b.sasha 28.12.21 11:08 pm

American Truck Simulator (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Several screenshots from the recent beta build of the game

Screenshots

From the Moderator: The American Truck Simulator game is present in the PG library. Please continue the discussion there.
106 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olega_rh 28.12.21

Sanya, when will the game appear?

J
JoNi881 28.12.21

In January

b
b.sasha 28.12.21

Olega_rh JoNi881 I
did not hear it for January, but the official promise of the developers by the summer of 2014 was published somehow. Rather, an interview with the press secretary of SCS Softvare.

O
Olega_rh 28.12.21

Oke! Thanks !

E
Energy death 28.12.21

rondomedia and SCS software have announced a release date: "American Truck Simulator - Main Release" should appear on January 29, 2014 and then of course on simuwelt.de for purchase on the site.

b
b.sasha 28.12.21

Here are some more screenshots:

Screenshots

M
Maxim Miroshnichenko 28.12.21

b.sasha
And looks like America !!!

O
Olega_rh 28.12.21

Super !!! The game would soon come out !!! Beauty !!!

L
Lydia Ch 28.12.21

I remember 18 wheels. Men's work ... nostalgia.) Finally, the interior is not from other simulators, but my own)

v
vova0866 28.12.21

Let's see !!

v
vitalik062 28.12.21

kiril23
Here the drawing is completely different, although these are just screenshots

J
JoNi881 28.12.21

Sale from January 29, price 19.99 USA

v
valerii55511 28.12.21

the screenshots show only one brand of cars so far, but of course this is not the main thing, we'll wait and see what the developers will offer the economy of the game's development - so far only all games have almost all of the same total

A
Alex_Erian 28.12.21

If only ATS made normal interchanges and warehouses, ETS 2 has a problem with this due to the monotony.

b
bobrdobr 28.12.21

Rondomedia and SCS software have announced a release date: "American Truck Simulator - Standard Edition" due on January 29, 2014 at simuwelt.de

Many details about the name are unfortunately not yet known. Until now, we know that there is a major version that - similar to Euro Truck Simulator 2 - will expand as add-ons are released. Thus, the Basic Edition will include, for now, the only US state of California. And other regions will be added by additions later.

The retail version will cost € 19.99. We are going to conquer America on licensed Peterbilt trucks.
Of course, the models promise to be of very high quality. This conclusion is drawn by itself, after looking at Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Features:
The game is being developed by SCS Software (Euro Truck Simulator series)
A big trip on large American trucks across California.
A typical American landscape awaits you.
The Basic Edition will be gradually expanded with DLCs.
The game will include licensed Peterbilt trucks.
Original cover:

b
bobrdobr 28.12.21

b.sasha
Looked at the screenshots ... Iehhh! So Truckers-3 came in handy !? It would be necessary to refresh your memory before American Truck Simulator!

i
insel 28.12.21

and I think after the release of this game, the map will move to ETS 2 with all the trucks. so there is no point in buying it

B
Bad bunny 28.12.21

Looks cool, I'm looking forward to it !!!

F
FinistEG 28.12.21

Looks like ETS2, but I'll buy it anyway.
Let the firm grow.

p
pobedit97 28.12.21

I wonder what the quality of textures in ATS will be on screens like niche, so let's see how it will be in real life, but we will wait for a good idea and hope for a high-quality and interesting toy !!!