3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Petrovsky 28.12.21 11:08 pm

Graphics Issues (FIFA 16)

I started fifu, but in the match, despite the fact that everything is on the swing, it ripples very much in the center of the field, and I don't understand why I put the direct 11 on the niche hasn't changed here a couple of photom if anyone collided and solved the problem help

21 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Petrovsky 28.12.21

If it is not visible, then hold down the control and turn it with the wheel
PS For those I just didn’t know, but you never know.

Z
ZeroHero 28.12.21

Change the resolution chtol.

R
Roman Petrovsky 28.12.21

The people are due to the fact that I have a 20-inch square monitor

G
Gramo3eka 28.12.21

Roman Petrovsky
I have the same crap. This demo is probably so. Although xs. If the game is like that, then it's a complete mess.

R
Roman Petrovsky 28.12.21

Gramo3eka
Just tested 15 at max, it smoothed everything out as it should, 16 just the scribe gets lost in the mood and the game has already been bought

N
Nik1995rus 28.12.21

what are you experiencing every year fifa has one problem optimization this problem will be solved by itself when the update is released

Z
ZeroHero 28.12.21

Roman Petrovsky
Dig up at your place. Everything is great with me. Even prettier than the 15th. And the faces became clearer, all sorts of acne are visible in some (example Kristoff Kramer))) And so what is your vidyuha?

R
Roman Petrovsky 28.12.21

ZeroHero

look what I have highlighted and so the whole game

M
Merseyside red 28.12.21

I have everything the same, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM THAT? It pisses me off to be honest.

R
Roman Petrovsky 28.12.21

Merseyside Red
hope this shit fixes

M
Merseyside red 28.12.21

Roman Petrovsky
Yes, I wanted to play normally, but not how, we will wait for the full version, and I think it will not be there.)

M
Merseyside red 28.12.21

Roman Petrovsky
Try, play in minimized mode, what's the funniest thing for me, pixels disappear in minimized mode)

m
makhsik2015 28.12.21

By the way, I noticed that if you play a match during the day, there is wear and tear of the field (traces of boots on the grass, traces of tackles), when in the settings I set the match at night (evening), the field does not at all end up in perfect condition at the end of the match, as if no one was running. Does everyone have it ????

R
Roman Petrovsky 28.12.21

Merseyside Red
in the window? sign for more details

M
Merseyside red 28.12.21

Roman Petrovsky
Yes, in windowed mode, In the settings, select Windowed mode, in my windowed mode the textures disappear, as if anti-aliasing was turned on))

Z
ZHUKHRAI 28.12.21

Buy yourself some good lumps! Or rearrange the drivers

Z
ZHUKHRAI 28.12.21

Why are they doing this kind of crap with pop-ups for the second year? I wish every league had its own pop-up!

Z
ZeroHero 28.12.21

In the driver settings, see if your settings are worth it. Do what would be on the application.

Z
ZeroHero 28.12.21

Well, to the extreme, put sweetFX and add anti-aliasing there)

R
Roman Petrovsky 28.12.21

ZeroHero
thanks