3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Desikvasyarulit 28.12.21 11:08 pm

Steam is currently offline (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I downloaded the IGU pirate, launched it and saw an error that you need to switch to online mode, Help solve the problem or give a repack in which everything will be fine. (I’ll say right away that I’m not ready to pay for the game, and those who will write buy go forest) [Steam now Offline, for the first start run in Onlin'e]
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brian griffin 28.12.21

Desikvasyarulit
Don't buy, go to youtube

D
Desikvasyarulit 28.12.21

Brian Griffin
Thanks bro. I couldn't handle

Y
Yushimitsy 28.12.21

Desikvasyarulit
what kind of pirate is that? What are you launching it with steam? For me, all the rules work without any crap.

D
Desikvasyarulit 28.12.21

Yushimitsy
It is written that for the 1st launch you need to go online (xs why is it written in the instructions). Better tell me what axis you have and if you can give a link to your version

Y
Yushimitsy 28.12.21

Desikvasyarulit
I rustarki rocked by Fisher no available online there is no need to 7 of 64 from me.

D
Demonic Wolf 28.12.21

Download the tabla, and if you exhibited compatibility with other Windows, then set it by default

D
Desikvasyarulit 28.12.21

Demonic Wolf
How to pump a tablet separately? I downloaded the repack from blackjack, there was no separate folder with the crack, only the installer.

D
Demonic Wolf 28.12.21

Desikvasyarulit Is it
not an option to find it separately on the Internet?

a
aysvintura 28.12.21

downloaded 6 different repacks danced with a tambourine did somersaults like gazmans and all the same this is the effect who is more common help in brotherly

S
SАLEM 28.12.21

Aysvintura Proc
Phenom or Athlon? Yes.

a
aysvintura 28.12.21

S
SАLEM 28.12.21

aysvintura
Well, you give so much to pump - the table does not work on all Phenom or Athlon except for the new FX ... We are waiting ...

a
aysvintura 28.12.21

by the sea of ​​the weather

C
Cyrilloed 28.12.21

aysvintura
The same story on the pirate of metal and max, my current percentage is Intel Pentium KPU B980, did everything the same time. or writes the work is terminated and throws it out if it did not turn on from the wines 7 64, if with it, then like the theme of steam offline, the operating system of wines 7 64

S
SАLEM 28.12.21

eisvintura
http://forums.playground.ru/phantom_pain/tech/zapusk_na_phenom_ii-877111/

a
aysvintura 28.12.21

- AHNENERBE - thanks !!!