3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nihiliant 28.12.21 11:19 pm

Are you looking forward to the game? (Grim Dawn)

We unsubscribe.
27 Comments
Sort by:
m
mativiv 28.12.21

Excellent igrulya I bought it as it appeared on the incentive.

A
AT_Sagor 28.12.21

I really look forward to the full version of the game, I have high hopes for it.
But I will not play the defective version of the game, there is no need to spoil the impression with flaws.

A
AT_Sagor 28.12.21

By the way, does anyone know when the full version of the game will be released, at least approximately?

x
xmenni 28.12.21

at_sagor
In 5 years ... if they did 3 acts of the game for 4 years !!!

A
AT_Sagor 28.12.21

xmenni
The developers have recently spilled out that they plan to release the game by the end of this year. So if they do not go into bankruptcy from such a long project, they will finish it on time.

M
Marvelosi 28.12.21

xmenni

The developers stated that they have money for a full release of the game and a couple of DLCs. After the release of the game, the money received, they want to spend on advertising the game itself. BUT! The fans said that they are ready to invest in advertising themselves, and the developers let them polish the game and finish the DLC.

E
Emris_ua 28.12.21

Marvelosi I
totally agree (invest in advertising, and let the developers polish the game and finish the DLC.) !!!
The game does not need advertising - those who appreciate it will buy it !!!
I am waiting for the release of the full game with add-ons - I will buy everything in bulk and have fun in full !!!