3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venom snake 28.12.21 11:19 pm

Can I play as Big Boss? (Who has not completed the story do not go!) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

You know that we play as Venom Snake, and the real Big Boss left on a bike. And so I had a question, is it possible to play as Big Boss himself when choosing a Persian for a task, maybe he somehow opens? Educate anyone in the know.
14 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 28.12.21

Venom Snake
Where did he go? And how does it become known that he left? And when? I, except, as in the screenshot, have not seen him again driving the triumph.

S
Sheff322 28.12.21

Well, put a blindfold on your other eye and you will already be the Big Boss "Real"

R
RGC 28.12.21

The author is generally dumbfounded. Spoiler first, and then writes about the spoiler

V
Venom snake 28.12.21

Sheff322
Venom has no right eye and Big Boss does not have it so that with a bandage all the rules.

S
Sheff322 28.12.21

Venom Snake
Do you see the inscription "Real" or should I write from which part? Or too subtle?
Spoiler metal gear revengeance

B
BarackKamacho 28.12.21

author bear in mind that the first lines of your fucking message WILL BE DISPLAYED ON THE SITE! 1111111 !!!!

M
Malcolm Hawk 28.12.21

Unless someone will screw the mod.
Ride only found Solid Snake (Pixel), Gray Fox (Pixel) Avatar, and Raiden (Revenge). It seems like how else you can open Ocelot and Miller, but so far xs how.

V
Venom snake 28.12.21

Malcolm Hawk
Do you know how to open Ryden?

M
Malcolm Hawk 28.12.21

Venom Snake
I know. Don't bug the game ...
I'm serious. 1 buggy mission, and that's it, you can't get it.
And now, quite seriously. You just need to go through all the story missions with rank S. Then you will be given an Elite Master's Certificate, which opens the development of this skin. However, his requirements are serious.
For simple completion of all missions, they simply issue a Master's Certificate. It allows you to develop the skin of the Gray Fox (from MGS1, pixel).
Both skins increase running speed and jump height. SL - by 30%. Raiden by 50%.

V
Venom snake 28.12.21

Malcolm Hawk
And if, I went through the story and go through all the missions again rolls or not?

N
NDes 28.12.21

Malcolm Hawk
Spoiler
There should be an S rank here too, bug?

M
Malcolm Hawk 28.12.21

Geliuz
Judging by the game, there shouldn't be any rank at all in this mission. At the end, there is no scoring or payment. So in theory.
Give me 40 hours to check) I just demolished the saves today and started over.

M
Malcolm Hawk 28.12.21

Geliuz
Checked.
This and similar missions (from the end of Chapter 2) do not affect achievement and certification.

N
NDes 28.12.21

Malcolm Hawk
thanks