3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alfainfo 28.12.21 11:19 pm

Partner VS Partner (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Actually, we are discussing partners (Wolf, Silent, .....):
Comparison in terms of their skills and capabilities among themselves, namely their pros and cons (their skills) as assistants in the execution of missions;
What kind of partner is better to choose for a certain style of play;
What kind of partner would you recommend for a specific mission;
What are the possibilities in terms of their equipment.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragon2055 28.12.21

The wolf itself.
The Silent One is useless 80% of the time. And may her ability to kill whoever found you useful. But IMHO it is more useful to know the location of the enemies and what they are doing, thereby simply simply not to be seen by them. In addition, the Silent One often does not understand where he is sitting at all, and does not respond to orders. And the faithful dog is always there.
Dee-Walker isn't very helpful either. his stealth mode is not complete. Maybe after the upgrade, when it can act autonomously, it becomes more convenient, but in the early couples it's still junk.

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 28.12.21

Dragon2055 is
ready to argue, didi can easily kill, you can always send a quiet man for reconnaissance and everything on the map will be all enemies, they are both useful, the quiet imba is really simple) when you pump her a weapon with sleeping pills, you can capture any base without incurring losses, you can her give orders !!!

Y
Yoshemitsu 28.12.21

Quiet, in the first place, she is actually less vulnerable to bosses and will always help in difficult times. Moreover, unlike a dog, it can fully probe the enemy command post or base, for additional cartridges and, most importantly, SILENCERS (!) Unlike a dog, it is not useless against zombies. Well, in 95% only she alone is able to clear the entire base of the enemy and not raise the alarm from which the nerd at the S rank is reduced to a child's walk.

D
Dragon2055 28.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
Sent what? She took a position, noted 2-3 enemies that are in her visibility zone (moreover, they are still markers and fall off over time). She will ignore those in the building or outside the walls. If the base is large, then it will stupidly miss most of the people. And she misses the moments of my discovery due to the fact that I was corny out of her field of view. there were moments that she took a position at some outpost, and I went on, and she sat there.

B
Brian griffin 28.12.21

DD can silently overwhelm even the most heavily armored enemy with one blow. In the last stages of the game and in missions extreme with DD is much more confusing.

I
ImTheGREED 28.12.21

Dragon2055
Silent One can be moved to different sniper positions! she cleaned almost everything on her own! I only ran with Fulton. The imba dog is no less quiet (for stealth) as it marks everything within wide limits.
PS
In general, the game has become much easier compared to Ground Zero (I play on stealth without rapid)

M
Morkraft 28.12.21

Pus pidr download the second version of the crack, it is stable. I have already played about 10 hours - there is not a single departure, although you cannot go through the prologue there, I had to watch it on YouTube.

R
R_D_V 28.12.21

The dog is the best partner for me, firstly, this is a legal entry, and secondly, the neutralization of heavily armored opponents. Silence is sometimes also needed, but at the stage of my game now she is practically useless, since all enemies walk in helmets and she only raises the alarm with her shots at the helmets. One use of boobs) I practically don't use the robot, only once I took it on a mission at the airport where it was necessary to soak 4 skulls with a minigun for easy handling, to everyone who did not notice. I don’t use a horse at all now. I ride a jeep with a dog and it’s unrealistic to run into an enemy with him. This is also unrealistic + when you drive a car on a map. Yes, and Tikhonya is still notoriously stupid at times because of his debt he does not come to the rescue for a long time he chooses a position if you do not give an order. In general, the dog is the best for me. Another important thing is that the dog, in his own way, always sits next to you in the car and always runs next to you. And dumb in itself.

J
Jack_wet_towel 28.12.21

R_D_V The Silent
One kills with one shot even an armored one, not like wearing a helmet, the main thing is to take a large-caliber rifle), it is current without a silencer.

s
seffko 28.12.21

finally do not care about your partners, you fly out on a horse and storm on a quiet one.

M
Maklline66 28.12.21

As a spot, Didi is the best, and with the right armor, they say he is able to take out an entire base of soldiers alone, because he ignores armor.
Quiet - imba only in a short segment of the game, until all the soldiers begin to wear helmets, and becomes useless in the second part against heavy soldiers, if you go through without killing. Nevertheless, the most useful companion on condition of straight arms.
"Di-Walker" is great against "Skulls", but becomes useless on extreme difficulty.
Di-horse - useful as a transport at the very beginning of the game. After the discovery of EM - mines and heavy fultons - it is useless.