3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sekokalol 28.12.21 11:19 pm

Wolf school equipment. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alter the witcher 28.12.21

Sekokalol
So maybe you need the improved gloves of the wolf school?)

A
Almir Sharipov 28.12.21

Well, as a last resort, create all possible gloves, improve everything, and so on until you have all kinds of gloves ... they will probably do))

T
Thoothless 28.12.21

Console to help

M
Merlion2010 28.12.21

The same problem with gloves, this is a bug they have come out with! The only thing that remains is to walk in other armor or wait for a patch!

T
Thoothless 28.12.21

Sekokalol
The version is probably not the same. Look for the console version for your patch.

T
Thoothless 28.12.21

Sekokalol
How did you get the legendary wolf set? I only have a workshop and that's it.

O
Old_Nick 28.12.21

Sekokalol
The console has been updated for a long time under p.1.08
Everything is fine "starts";)
True, when the console is used, the achievements freeze

T
Thoothless 28.12.21

Sekokalol
So I, too, on NG +, there are legendary sets of other schools, but there is no wolf.

T
Thoothless 28.12.21

Sekokalol Do
they need separate circuits for them? (for legendary)

T
Thoothless 28.12.21

Sekokalol
Strange, just other schools immediately had legendary ones. You will have to re-pass the quest (

D
Dr.Kostet 28.12.21

The same crap! Where on NG + can you get simple improved griffin gloves? Did anyone know what?

m
matris 28.12.21

Dr.Kostet
Well, it's still so obvious, to craft in advance - no?

D
Dr.Kostet 28.12.21

Why the hell would I be carrying these gloves from the early levels, when there were no caches and every gram counts? Moreover, if I had carried them, they would have already been worn out to the workshops. And who knew that according to someone's moronic jamb in NG + there would be no blueprints for ordinary witch's armor, with the exception of Wolf's. And anyway, why the hell did they complicate it so much? Do they think that I will start playing again from the 1st level in order to "craft in advance"? Fuck, this is obvious.

K
KamiкazE 28.12.21

matris
Well, start crafting, otherwise it’s immediately clear that NG + didn’t start or didn’t come to crafting these gloves. Leave them in a box and come in handy in NG + if they don’t make a patch, because obviously they didn’t copy-paste what was needed in this scheme.
Console commands are up for all schools except Wolf.
Although it turns out for NG + they are a bit different ... so the console fix is
additem ('NGP Wolf Gloves 3') the
next ones are already being crafted. On the nexus, they made a fix circuit as a mod, but I'm too lazy to soar my brain on how to install mods.

a
astattooru 28.12.21

tazhe problemaa
yavyny bug% gloves
is to wait for a fix
for the rest of + ng on all the rules

a
astattooru 28.12.21

The funny thing is that in the normal passage I collected the sets all in parts,
but when I saw that ng + the collection of legendary
threw out the old ones including these ill-fated improved gloves of the griffin = /

o
oifdanndf 28.12.21

Sekokalol Writing the additem command
into the console helped
me ('NGP Wolf Gloves 3', 1)
This command throws the legendary excellent gloves of the wolf school into the inventory.
ps I added KamicazE's post, thanks bro ^^

1948865 28.12.21

KamicazE
Sekokalol
In the game directory, create a mods folder - copy the files there below the link. Verified personally. Fixes both recipes without adding third-party bugs. NG + passed completely. File from the nexus. No brainwashing, no console-related bugs (achievements, modifiable metadata, non-speaking nps, etc. - everything works).
Spoilerhttp: //rghost.ru/6T7MwRMWh