3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FD45 28.12.21 11:19 pm

Monsters above level 32 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who will tell you how to get the opportunity to fight level 50, 60 monsters. I've seen something similar somewhere, a way. But I can't find it. In the game, they no longer give experience for the basilisks at the bald mountain. 2 units each. And so the maximum that I saw is on one of the Skellige islands (small) griffin 42, but that one does not revive as a basilisk.
Tell me please.
14 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chestir 28.12.21

Axel1993
start ng + not?

F
FD45 28.12.21

Chestir
No. As if I hadn't figured it out myself! And not the devil in the white garden.

T
TheKep 28.12.21

Axel1993
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/442/?
what you asked.

F
FD45 28.12.21

TheKep
It was done without mods

B
Bupycop 28.12.21

Axel1993
Guardians

B
Bupycop 28.12.21

Axel1993
There are no monsters of this level in the game, there is a griffin like 48 and guards whose level is scaled from yours. 40-50 levels, this is only in the "new game +"

F
FD45 28.12.21

Bupycop
Blunt, I've played more than 140 hours. I know what is there and what is not there. If you are not aware of what I wrote in the first message, then you don't need to waste my time reading your comments. He advised the guards! VO (showing my thumb).

B
Bupycop 28.12.21

Axel1993
What's next? Whoever has more watches knows better? In that case, hold on.

1948865 28.12.21

Axel1993
In a regular game (not NG +), the maximum enemy level is 48 (the same griffin). Honestly (I don't use any bug, mod or console) it is impossible to achieve the appearance of monsters even at level 50 (they simply do not exist). The game was completed 3 times on the difficulty "To the death", including all questions and random additional quests - I have not seen it among constantly spawning monsters of level higher than 32. Where did you see this then ..? Throw the link then.
Spoiler And yes, you are a trash, comrade. Your angry and inadequate response to this message will only confirm this fact.

B
Bupycop 28.12.21

Axel1993
I understood what you are talking about, about the monster (imp) that appears if you kill cows in the initial location, in the White Garden opposite the inn. The problem was that you expressed your question / problem incorrectly / exactly / specifically on this and did not receive a specific answer. You kill cows, meditate for a day and a monster appears.

F
FD45 28.12.21

Bupycop
"No. As if I hadn't figured it out myself! And not the devil in the white garden." God friend. Well, you at least read what I wrote. In quotes what I wrote above.
What did you do there for 441 hours, if you don't know that he is level 27, not even 32. Stop writing here. I realized that you do not know. But you are smart, smarter than me, go already.

B
Bupycop 28.12.21

Axel1993
I went through the game 3 times, see all cut scenes, all dialogue options, all 3 endings and all 3 pumping options, without trying to climb textures in order to get to any places or look for loopholes and spawned mobs, don't understand why, and then once again see the topic "help a bug" "help a bug". Play as the developers intended.

E
Eagle387 28.12.21

Axel1993 Aaaaa
, you mean a method with signs, which should have a power of 313 ..... it has already been fixed :(

H
Hetzo 28.12.21

It's a pity. I'm not a fan of replaying the game over and over again. Well, I found out that the maximum level of mobs is 48.