3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AJloNsO 28.12.21 11:19 pm

Killed Radovid and can't attack ..... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the murder of Radovid, everyone gathered to drink, Diikstra appeared, I did not contradict him and that's all ..... I can't attack .... even after this scene, on another mission I could not attack .... I am not attacked, with aggression and looking ... and I walk around with a sword but I can not do anything ((((
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Muhammad Routwillier 28.12.21

AJloNsO
is either you overdid it with cheats or the repack is unusable. I’m playing on litsuha bought (the game is worth it in general, everything goes well, it doesn’t lag) I rarely use the console ... it’s probably a repack, or download a new save

A
AJloNsO 28.12.21

if only with mods ....... so before that I played the way !!! passed a lot .... the first problem in this game .....

C
Cucumber312 28.12.21

Mohammed Rauthwillier
The game is already DRM-free.
Rapak, like your face, is not much different.

A
AJloNsO 28.12.21

Mustache okay ..... yesterday there was a problem, but today it was gone))) that was not clear ....))))

A
Alex coachman 28.12.21

It happened a couple of times on the steam version without mods. Once, just during a fight with Radovid's henchmen, it happened when he was trying to get through to him. The other is also somewhere nearby in the plot. It helps to load the last save.

M

Blind,
I don’t know on the repack and the bugs were from quest to gameplay, but I’m already playing a new game + everything is going well)

A
AleXStein 28.12.21

Muhammad Rauthwillier
well, really. What version was that repack? and litsuha is 1.08.3 (it was like). contains many fixes. there are no bugs

T
The1Day 28.12.21

Guys, I had such a bug on PS4 too, so it's not about the repacks - I just stood there and waited until they themselves killed each other.

M

AleXStein
yeah) only now the trouble has downloaded firewood for metal gear, now the witcher lays scary 10 fps maximum, so I'm thinking of doing a rollback or not ...

A
AleXStein 28.12.21

Muhammad Rauthwillier used to
pump firewood for metal gear too (radeon). even started to work better)

M

AleXStein
I found an article in which it is written that firewood for metal gear on nvidia does not support the witcher (((((

A
AleXStein 28.12.21

Muhammad Routwillier is
probably beta firewood. better roll back

M

AleXStein
yes and I will not plow metal gear repacks are clumsy

A
AJloNsO 28.12.21

The1Day
Duc, I waited)) they fought)) went to complete the quest Yenifer and there is also the same nonsense)) so it helped to return to saves, the next day))