3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mufthbuster [left PG] 28.12.21 11:30 pm

Secrets at TDU (Test Drive Unlimited)

who knows what secrets there are in TDU, about how you can get to a small island or pumping with a change in appearance until it is unrecognizable !!!
50 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hedge129 28.12.21

the island to you through the teleport will be there on the mountain. and a mustang in salene. I'm sorry, but all this has already been passed for a long time!

P
PaHaR 28.12.21

Listen Hedge129, on which mountain? I rode the Saleen S281, but I never heard of a teleport.

H
Hedge129 28.12.21

PaHaR. the mountain on the big OAHU is opposite this small

P
PaHaR 28.12.21

Hedge 129. Isle on the bottom right? Which mountain with a lighthouse? Ato yesterday on Aston DB9 I already tried to swim by swimming 8-)

H
Hedge129 28.12.21

PaHaR. not in my opinion to the north-west. there is still a village by the road. see the map at max-zoom the golden small-dot is.

P
PaHaR 28.12.21

Is it at 1.45 or 1.66? Ato I have no point there. Right now, I'll go looking for it.

P
PaHaR 28.12.21

Mustache, don't. I thought of a forum to read ... 8-)

H
Hedge129 28.12.21

Guys have a theme to get to the airport in the south of the island! 1. Need Hardcore mode. 2. Go to the race track, to the place where the longest straight (with a smooth left turn) almost ends. 3. From the last smooth left start and ignore the right turn a little and carefully take a little to the right. 4. In short, you need to fly over the water channel at a decent speed, since there is an earthen springboard in front of it. Go for it! 5. For ferrying with a Boeing.

P
PaHaR 28.12.21

Man :-)

Z
Zoom 3000 28.12.21

People who know how to create a club in tdu

n
neoTT 28.12.21

if anyone uses Google Earth, here you can see TDU in real life. By the way, the thugs were developed, they really moved the island

21 ° 28'38.09 "N 157 ° 57'54.06" W

c
cue 28.12.21

I bought a steering wheel from trust, but when playing tdu, the game starts to slow down terribly, it is also observed in nfs, but in race 07 there is no such thing, does anyone know what is the matter?

O
Oygen 28.12.21

I also have trust (Ferrari GT). There were problems with the disk, comp. did not open the exe file, I had to drag firewood from it manually. But when the steering wheel was connected, the computer did not even ask the type: "found new equipment, install ..." I entered the game, changed the control in the settings and everything works. There are no brakes.

P
PaHaR 28.12.21

2 mi
I have a Trust Enzo Ferrari. Download the latest drivers from the off site, and everything should be normal.

m
mufthbuster [left PG] 28.12.21

Oh, PaHaR, have you got a new steering wheel? o_0 (That's what I asked)

H
Hedge129 28.12.21

I found out that the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Coupe on the second tuning package is much faster (at the start exactly) than on the third, + if you also put the manual gearbox and start in 4th gear with the assistance disabled, it will be even faster! It turns out to be an interesting thing!

P
PaHaR 28.12.21

2 mufthbuster:
No, I have had it for a year and a half, but after I installed the drivers, really, the steering wheel is like new - you have to get used to it :-)

N
NedViD 28.12.21

and they told me the secrets of the bushes thanks to which you can get to the airfield and the track =)

A
Anatoliy6 28.12.21

Share with your friends, otherwise I just can't get there

H
Hedge129 28.12.21

Anatoliy6.
I wrote above, but not about the bushes.