3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soune 28.12.21 11:30 pm

Problem with Episode 6 \ "Where is the Sting?" (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Actually, after I got the sting and broke away from the Skulls, I need to call a helicopter. But after the designation of the evacuation point, only the pilot's phrase follows and nothing. The marker does not appear on the map and the helicopter also does not fly. This happens with both points on the map, the helicopter does not want to fly to any.
Maybe there is a solution to this problem? Pirate.
3 Comments
Sort by:
a
alfainfo 28.12.21

Well, HZ, I completely took out the entire base beforehand, and the radar was scrapped there, (and that combat helicopter is carried out by a shot of the simplest unguided bazooka, the main thing is to wait until the helicopter hovers), then when I took this rocket launcher and they attacked, I took refuge back in these ruins and carried it out when they crowded together at the entrance to the temple (one shot is half HP, the main thing is to wait until they get crowded, then it will hook several at once), I even managed to save the last shot, I got a little bit on my base from such impudence, something laudatory on the radio they said, in general, after that I called the helicopter straight to this base (the radar must be broken) and calmly dumped, by the way, then they read me half money for the mission))))))))

R
Ryuzake 28.12.21

Did you call the helicopter?
If so, move 200 meters away from the point and approach it again, I had a similar problem in another mission, I moved away, the helicopter appeared. If it doesn't work, try starting the mission again.

D
Demonic Wolf 28.12.21

I have just completed this mission, the verta marker appeared automatically 200m from the batch. near a small checkpoint with the Russians, I somehow got fired up, so vert helped me fight them off and took me after that.