3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward core 28.12.21 11:30 pm

What determines the rank of the mission at the end? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Hello everyone. Please tell me what determines the rank of the mission at the end?
It is also very annoying that they give the title Chik (
8 Comments
Sort by:
k
killerhit 28.12.21

Edward Core
in the same place everything is written in the table, why is it incomprehensible?

H
Hawkwind 28.12.21

The rank will change as you progress through the story missions. The rank itself depends on the number of alarms raised, opponents killed, etc. The use of Fulton and Rapid does not affect the rank. In general, do not fall, shoot with tranquilizers, and have time to do all your business before the soldier wakes up.

UPD: and of course, don't forget about additional tasks.

E
Edward core 28.12.21

killerhit
Not everything is clear there.
I never burned, fultonil, only stunned, noted almost everyone and passed the mission pretty quickly, but not with all the tasks. And still got the rank of Chik (

E
Edward core 28.12.21

Hawkwind
Thanks for the detailed answer.

k
killerhit 28.12.21

Edward Core
I messed up rank for grade, lol

B
Beirut 28.12.21

Edward Core
poke at the title there will be descriptions of supposedly perfect stealth, etc.

H
Hawkwind 28.12.21

As I understand it, the title "Chick" is given in the storyline of the first few missions. Even in the description it says that this is a title for fighters who are only recently in the organization, and the Boss (lol) is really formally a newbie. The first real title (I had "Bear") I received, if I am not mistaken, after the sixth mission "Sting".

E
Edward core 28.12.21

Hawkwind
Thank you. I already began to worry that I was doing something wrong)