3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spartacus1971 28.12.21 11:30 pm

Graphics settings. (Mad Max)

In the graphics options, there is a very high and a maximum. Since the maximum is the last, which is better, or am I wrong?
4 Comments
Sort by:
t
tajboy 28.12.21

Well, it turns out that this is so, if you think logically)) There is nothing more above the maximum

G
Gameprofile 28.12.21

Yes, it is absolutely true either the maximum or the ultra. This, depending on the developer of the game itself, he can give ultra instead of the maximum.

S
Spartacus1971 28.12.21

Gameprofile
I don’t understand what it means from the developers of the game? I have both ultra and maximum in tinctures, which one is considered better? By your logic, it turns out that both the ultra and the maximum are the same, but then why are they together in the settings, if you could leave one.

G
Gameprofile 28.12.21

Spartacus1971
And there is ultra! In games, the value is low, medium, high, very high and the latter is either maximum or ultra. In theory, the word maximum (MAXIMUM) is nowhere else, this is the biggest. And the word Ulttra means over and over, the maximum possible graphics settings in the game. Something like this. But why do you have both maximum and ultra at one point, or what? You see, I haven’t entered Mad Max yet, I don’t know :)