3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alieramada 15.11.19 10:08 pm

Sulfur (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Supposed to be in the tavern, and the Iron Bull and Cole. But I can not find. Where the marker on the map sits a man-a woman from the group iron bulls.
In General where to look for the fucking elf?
27 Comments
Sort by:
g
grobar 15.11.19

on the second floor need

A
Alieramada 15.11.19

:(..Empty.

A
Alieramada 15.11.19

^__^ she's back among the cushions were hiding.

B
Bazeka 15.11.19

tavern 2nd floor, she has her own room

C
Chito-111 15.11.19

Where to meet sulfur in skyhold not like her

C
Chito-111 15.11.19

Can not meet the sulfur in skyhold there is no kind of

H
Hellz 15.11.19

In the Shaft of Royo, in quest of red Jenny where still need a red handkerchief to search by city

R
Runaa 15.11.19

Chito-111
In Val Rui go there on a square run, due to your feet the boom to fall and begin the quest for her capture. Honestly don't know if it is possible to take it after the fortress you have here, as it appears much earlier, but perhaps that is still waiting for you.

g
gloccc 15.11.19

The most annoying character in the game . Well , I can send three letters of Inquisition

d
don_lipton 15.11.19

When passing the job to talk to the priestess in the Shaft of Royo, after the conversation, your feet will fly with the arrow kV in search of red handkerchiefs, scattered around the city. Their find - opens a mini-location on the map, over the city. Come in - meet Sir. If you go to the Skyhold, it will be in the tavern to sit, if after - the-fact to the arrangement of the fortress it will have the main staircase in the tent, and if Skyhold is a little improved, that is, the characters already fixed sitting in their seats, she again in the tavern on the second floor. If just her and there, try to restart the game. The idea is to help.

m
masterant 15.11.19

Please tell me where in skyhold is hiding this nasty sulfur can't find it. all displayed, and all spoke and her as the wind blew the more it makes the job

R
Runaa 15.11.19

masterant
Tavern second floor, private room.

m
masterant 15.11.19

thank you che it is not displayed?

E
Ewgenij_BLR 15.11.19

masterant
Maybe you are not at the level of the card look. There in Skyhold 3 levels.

B
BTCheyzer 15.11.19

masterant
It happens that the characters are not displayed. Restart location.

K
Kazah iz Astany 15.11.19

In the tavern on the second floor among his nasty (as) things.

b
billypit 15.11.19

- the more it makes the job
gives, and not just a job.

d
dimonqa 15.11.19

Guys I need some help. Here is the problem : does not work with the owner's teenage daughter all the quests fulfilled it in the dialog box, there is only *kiss* how to get more(the sex scene)??Does anyone know? Please help

g
geowanted 15.11.19

In short all the missions of sulfur performed and we were just like a couple kissing but nothing more, that no explicit scenes where the main Persian and it is well that you understand. just want to in the game was more realistic and adult x)

T
TimKar 15.11.19

So something is missing. You're a girl playing?