3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Liandri347 28.12.21 11:30 pm

Real Secret Ending [Datamining] [Spoilers] (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

An unused final cassette was found in the files of the game:
On it, the
main character in a message to the present (!) Big Boss tells that he calmly accepted the truth about himself, that he dreams of a future where people with weapons will not be needed and what legacy THEY should leave
This is already really looks like the ending
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
shadow48 28.12.21

I had just such a ending! Weird

D
Demon of Night 28.12.21

Apparently we are playing as Solidus Snake. There is no right eye instead of the left, by the second part of the saga he is just against Raiden at an age, although Solid Snake is still young in her ...

V
Vladimir Listyev 28.12.21

I have no ending at all; (50 mission proshol and sense 0

D
Demon of Night 28.12.21

Here's another interesting hint from Kojima.

V

No ending, Last plot events
SpoilerSperli Metal Gear, epidemic 2 has begun and what's next? 150 no mission

V
Verg 28.12.21

Vladimir Listyev
SpoilerAfter the second epidemic, Kwet will leave and there will be 150 mission

V

Verg
So she's gone

V

66% already

R
RicoGranata 28.12.21

Demon of Night
You are stupid. We play simply for a phantom snake, that is, for a doctor from a helicopter who pulled explosives out of a pass. And a real snake is the one who rolled into the sunset on a motorcycle. A phantom is an exact copy of a snake with the same habits and character. It was suggested through hypnosis that he was the real Snake. The real snake also does not have a right eye.

X
XocT132 28.12.21

Demon of Night
I have not yet managed to complete the game, but perhaps this is addressed to the soldiers of Big Boss, for whom you can play instead of him

B
Brain 28.12.21

Demon of Night
Solidus was born in the early 70s

A
Anatoly Ustyuzhanin 28.12.21

Judging by the video, we are still playing for Solidus, since there is no left eye in the reflection. Plus, in the project, as a result of which liquidity and solid appeared - it is said about 2 clones. Maybe the medic is Solidus. Very much like the truth.

B
Brain 28.12.21

Anatoly Ustyuzhanin
Reflection is like a mirror, of course there is no left
Or are you talking about really left?
And where can you see the reflection at all? Can I have a screen, please?

A

Brain
In the ending cut scene, after mission 46, he looks in the mirror, there is no left eye, then he turns, as if around his axis, and the reflection becomes real, that is, the right one is no longer there. Everything is very muddy, in short ...

B
Brain 28.12.21

Anatoly Ustyuzhanin
The bottom line is that for some reason I cannot knock out Mission 46: from

A

Mozgoprav
I xs, I had it, and Quiet left after ... Why did I even do this mission with Quiet (But I grabbed a serious drama.

E
EsterlinG 28.12.21

About Liquid This is the guy, Eli (who still left the base in Salehantrop along with other children)

D
Demon of Night 28.12.21

EsterlinG
It immediately seems to me to the fans of the series it was clear, my question is where is Solid now?)

X
XDDRUS 28.12.21

Help me figure out the ending. Who will snake be and what will he do after the events of mgs v?

J
John371 28.12.21

Venom Snake will remain a phantom BB and will die at the hands of Solid Snake in Outer Haven (MG1), and in Zanzibar (MG2) Solid will burn the real BB. In the credits, it seems like it was written.
As for Solid, he didn't seem to leave the United States.