3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
loke2014 28.12.21 11:30 pm

How long will it take for a puppy to grow? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

How many days will it take, or will he grow up after some kind of mission?
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVAEIG 28.12.21

I grew up by the 10th chapter. It seems possible earlier. Try to return after each mission to the base

L
LightColorWave 28.12.21

loke2014 Come back
to the base more often.

l
loke2014 28.12.21

LightColorWave
After every 2nd mission I come back

l
loke2014 28.12.21

LightColorWave
Means soon

K
KillForUkraine 28.12.21

How much can you !? When I passed by, I did not ask anyone anything.

C
CT3H 28.12.21

KillForUkraine
That's why your puppy never grew up))

f
fannylike 28.12.21

Take the time. I spent the whole cigar. Call the helicopter and voila, cutscene)

K
KillForUkraine 28.12.21

S.t.e.n
Nope, I knew that time would pass and he would grow up. And already in Africa I ran with him.

M
Mr. Evilinside 28.12.21

my puppy disappeared somewhere ... he couldn’t die like a tamagotchi? I haven't found a bunch yet, but I sense something is not right here ...

R
RGC 28.12.21

KillForUkraine
And here I go through the missions several times, and I had a maximum relationship with him even before Africa)

M
Mr. Evilinside 28.12.21

can tell me who? where is my puppy? he is not at the base, he was for a while and disappeared

h
hardwaredude 28.12.21

Where to get a puppy? o_O I'm going to fly to Africa soon, but I haven't seen any puppies. o_O

R
RGC 28.12.21

hardwaredude
Wow wow do you even use your ears and eyes? They put him under your nose almost every time you land until you fulton him to the base.

h
hardwaredude 28.12.21

Scopolamine

Should look like a little wolf cub, right? How many ran, I have never seen.) I will look more closely. Thanks for the tip.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 28.12.21

I had a puppy in the middle of a mission where a scientist needs to be evacuated on a fulton through an opening in the ceiling, he was near the mountain and heard a puppy barking, a clear barking of a puppy, well, sleeping pills in his head and on his fulton.

M
Malcolm Hawk 28.12.21

I played it 3 times, I found it 3 times in the same place. A side task to extract a translator, the very beginning of the game. Right at the drop point.
Its growth takes 2 cut-scenes. And about 2-3 real hours of play. Something like this.

a
alfainfo 28.12.21

Malcolm Hawk His
height takes 2 cutscenes. And about 2-3 real hours of play. Something like this.

Well, HZ already what day I grumble, I constantly return to the base, I even smoked cigarettes to wind through the time, and he still runs small, (the cut scene where he wanted to jump into a small helicopter) has been around for a long time, maybe some kind of specific mission is needed as a trigger , I have not passed 9.10 yet, but 11 with the quiet one - yes, she herself met on the map.

T
Thomas Sevchenko 28.12.21

The same as with alfainfo, I do everything as it should be for 11 missions and all possible side effects after each one flew to the base, they say on the radio that he is somewhere at the base and you can play with him where he sits then?

M
Malcolm Hawk 28.12.21

alfainfo
Tomas Sevchenko
He usually hangs out on the main platform, next to the very first helipad.
Today the game (deleted saves, started again). By the time of the campaign against Tikhonya, he had already grown. So either you have a bug or something hidden has not been done.