3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spamerkon 28.12.21 11:42 pm

How to kill the Knight \ "Pursuer \"? [There is a solution] (Dark Souls 2)

how to kill this fucking knight "Pursuer" ?! He is so maneuverable that I have no time to do anything to him. I tried to shoot with ballistae, but he very quickly catches up with me and does not stay in the line of fire. already 30 times dead on it
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikhail Levchenko 28.12.21

Spamerkon, I pumped up stamina and a shield, I was able to fill up as soon as I block, his blow began to remove half of the stamina, then a blow and somersault, in general, almost everyone is better off backward, we inflict the maximum number of blows, but we leave the force on the roll or block from the blow

A
Avoprat 28.12.21

Spamerkon
spin it like all other bosses) in a circle!

B
Bik14 28.12.21

Spamerkon
actually can be contrived and hit the ballista, it will take away almost all the hp. you need to bring him to the line of the ballista and force him into a series of blows, and bring him down to the ballista and shoot

F
FirstAngel 28.12.21

Yes, if you hit the ballista it will be somewhere around 95% HP

B
BODOLA7 28.12.21

FirstAngel
Yeah, but he will quietly fail 10 times for the remaining 5%. You need to pump the stamina up to at least 15. Circling around him will not work. you need to move away from him. and dodge his ranged attacks, do somersault towards the shield. At this point, a series of blows can be applied to it.

F
FirstAngel 28.12.21

BODOLA7
Yes, well, I shot him 70-80 without a ballista, just when he attacks horizontally (from bottom to top) with a running start, I just retreated to the left and managed to make 2-3 hits.

S
Spamerkon 28.12.21

I killed him in 15 seconds. We emerge from the fog and stand still. When he swoops in with acceleration, we jump back and run to the ballista without looking back and immediately shoot. We see how 85% hp disappear and then 3-4 hits and he is ready.

C
CHAKAL 28.12.21

Spamerkon
I decided to try it according to your method, but as soon as I run up to the ballista, he starts shooting with a ranged attack and breaks the ballista, even if I run over to the second, he also shoots with a ranged attack.

S
Spamerkon 28.12.21

CHAKAL is
weird. Maybe I was just lucky, of course, and I managed to do everything quickly

m
m777x 28.12.21

He himself suffered for a long time, ran around him with a shield, inflicting 1-2 blows, 3 blows - death, because there was not enough stamina to reflect his blow.

M
Mr. DOOM 28.12.21

He killed him the first time, right after the giant, everything was in a powerful shield and in time for the attacks inflicted.

C
CHAKAL 28.12.21

I was still able to kill him, I play as a magician, I immediately got out of the fog and hit him with magic and ran at him, just when I stopped at the cannon and shot at him and the keel, I think even less than 15 seconds in 10 seconds I killed him.
The main thing is that I was worn out with him for two days, I could not kill, the main thing is that all the bosses went on like clockwork, except that I leaned back on three knights a couple of times.

f
fktrctq78 28.12.21

Playing a magician killed the Ballista Chaser. Urrrrrra !!!!!!

S
SU2AR 28.12.21

I play license. Summoned a couple of phantoms, shot them with a ballista. I call phantoms only for bosses, but I go everywhere myself. The bosses are fierce, but not very interesting, in the first ds everything was the other way around. On ng + I will try to kill solo. I already love this game :)

A
Alex-011 28.12.21

h

A
Alex-011 28.12.21

I'll try it too

S
SiriusZloy 28.12.21

Pump up stamina and hiccup a good shield to defeat one of the first bosses? XD
If you do not come out with the ballists, it is best to hide the shield, take the sword in both hands and keep at an average distance so that the sword does not get hit, and the distant attack could be "bypassed". Actually, all long-range attacks are very easy to predict from the previous animations. In this way, he is easily killed even with a starting set of equipment.

D
Dmitrii3 28.12.21

Guys, I found the best way to kill the pursuer without parrying. In advance, before the battle, we make the character as easy as possible (so that he can run quickly). We go in and wait until he gradually begins to move as soon as a couple of steps remain to the barrel (the one in the middle), immediately turn on the sprint and run to the LEFT catapult (at this moment the RB should sweep past us). Immediately we shoot as much as possible (I managed to shoot 3 times already).

O
Ornshtein 28.12.21

Super tactics - summon a couple of phantoms - win in half a minute.