3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 28.12.21 11:42 pm

What do you expect from the game? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

What do you think of the new code, pipeline or pipeline?
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rositiv 28.12.21

And what can you expect from witchcraft? As always, a spectacular action movie for the evening. This is what she is famous for. Moreover, this part is somehow too much like AW, but it left a rather positive impression.

Y
Yoshemitsu 28.12.21

I expect everything the same as it was only in the profile of Desusex.
I'm waiting for tons of hate and shit from cattlefildo jerkers.
Looking forward to 8/10 hospadi and excellent sales.
The main thing is that you can cut with a knife like in BO2

Well, so that pistols are brought in stronger, and not the bottom like in AW

M
Maxis1977 28.12.21

Pirat-AC3
nothing

w
warp 37 28.12.21

I'm looking forward to an excellent story, as in the previous parts of the trilogy, a strong soundtrack, as in BO2, and an improved multiplayer from AW with dynamic vertical gameplay and improved customization.

v
vineamin 28.12.21

A worthy continuation of the series!

R
Rorschach1986 28.12.21

Pirat-AC3
Conveyor That Should Close Oto Shit WILL DO AND WILL ASK 1999 RUB

G
GDFrost1.4 28.12.21

It will probably be like Black Ops 2. But this is not Call of Duty, I refuse to believe it.

M
Man_without_conscience 28.12.21

Yoshemitsu
Well, cattlefield is much better than Code.

Y
Yoshemitsu 28.12.21

Human_without_conscience
Yeah ... and with Skyrim it's better than Diablo.

n
northern alcoholic 28.12.21

Definitely cyberpunk. Still looking forward to the sequel to BO 2, but judging by the teaser, I have no idea how the previous storyline could relate to the new one in the 2060s.

v
vineamin 28.12.21

The Treyarch team spoke about the engine that underlies Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. The new game is being developed on the same engine on which the very first part of the Call of Duty series was released in 2003.

The original game was created on the id Tech 3 engine, the first game on which was the cult shooter Quake III Arena, which was released in 1999. However, as you might have guessed, for 12 years of work on the series, Activision studios have repeatedly improved the technology, which today allows you to release modern games at the forefront of graphics quality.

“Engines are funny things. People usually talk about them like they're a separate product that the game is based on. But engines are actually a collection of technologies that have an underlying, fundamental architecture. The core of the game's architecture is still based on technology that was created a long time ago. And most of the engines in the entire gaming industry, even for big games, are based on engines from older games, ”explained Dan Bunting, director of multiplayer for Black Ops 3.

According to Treyarch representatives, for each new part of Call of Duty, the developers improve the engine and replenish it with new features. Thus, the modern IW Engine is completely different from id Tech 3.

“Engines today, especially for large scale games, are very different. Each individual component of the game runs on its own engine in many ways. The engine that people usually have in mind is the technology that the studio develops as the game itself develops. "

The release date for Cal of Duty: Black Ops 3 is scheduled for November 6, 2015. The game will appear on PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

w
we get what we deserve 28.12.21

Development on a different engine and a plot branch from the similarity with Advanced Warfare. Otherwise, the game will look like nothing more than a global addition to the last part.

B
Botponevole 28.12.21

nothing is AW2

V
Vitto la verence doi 28.12.21

I'm not expecting anything super-new.