3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laurenande 28.12.21 11:42 pm

Is it worth replaying? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

on ps4 there is an add-on that allows you to start the game over, but with a pumped character that you missed the first time you play through the game, so is it worth replaying the game with this add-on?
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 28.12.21

MrMinerShock
Well worth the other decisions and actions.

U
Uruz 28.12.21

It's worth it, if you have time for it, it's worth it. For the sake of other solutions in the game (and you will definitely find a tog that you missed the first time) as Danil01 wrote.

G
Gutsz 28.12.21

MrMinerShock
Of course))

z
zenerjon 28.12.21

MrMinerShock, of
course, go through, I went through 3 times and all the endings of the 3 endings turned out differently for me))

z
zagruzon 28.12.21

MrMinerShock
I will surprise you, this add-on is available on all platforms and not only on the curling iron

W
Wild rider 28.12.21

It depends on how much content you missed on the first playthrough and on what difficulty the game was played. Still, replaying just for the sake of a different ending and some dialogues is not the best solution. Better to wait for the October DLC and replay with it.

U
Uncle_Semens 28.12.21

Definitely worth

L
Laurenande 28.12.21

Wild Rider
and which DLC?

M
Muhammad Routwillier 28.12.21

with a new game + worth it) (make yourself some analogue of Dark Souls)

I
Iasthope 28.12.21

MrMinerShock
I've just started playing over again on a new game +, it has become much more interesting to play (maybe due to the fact that the usual passage was not enough for me?). Enemies all the time throw you a serious challenge to your skill, and there is a lot to download the Persian, now you need to look for the blueprints of the legendary sets of the witch's school (available only in the new game +), so you will also have to download the armor in order not to die. The same passage, only more difficult.

A patch is coming soon that will expand love dialogues, in October dlc for 10 hours of gameplay. Yes, and it's worth playing again with mods, for example, for killing all NPCs in the game, or for companions for the witcher, you can download new dynamic weather conditions so that the storm is a real storm or put yourself another camera (which was like in the second witcher), that is she is closer to your hero and looks not from top to bottom from afar, but close from below, which is why all the monsters in the game seem really big, the reeds block the witcher's view, and the Demons or Giants are 3 times higher than Geralt. The immersion in the game is much more, you notice a lot of small details that are usually hidden from our eyes. And also, in order to completely get new emotions and less irritation, play on the English voice acting, it is much better and does not hurt the ear - just different sensations from the game.

W
Wild rider 28.12.21

MrMinerShock
Hearts of Stone. But it is paid. More precisely, you have to pay for the Expansion Pass, which includes two DLCs. The second DLC will only appear in 2016.

a
avtonom067 28.12.21

Once I can’t bring myself to do it, I’m tired of the same type of tasks. This witch's instinct is found in almost every quest. But at first he was crazy about the witcher 3. I would not have bought it, although it's better from RPG anyway, there is nothing this year ...

b
balabol777 28.12.21

As an option, wait for new massive dts, and already run with them with renewed vigor

P
Playersaharan 28.12.21

avtonom067
Missions in DOs are an order of magnitude better than in other AAA RPGs in recent years 5.

S
SecondMate 28.12.21

I personally liked to go through without ng +, because it is more interesting for me to do everything from scratch) but to each his own

z
zip3n 28.12.21

if you asked yourself such a question, then be patient until March next year: 2 DLC + a couple of patches for them ...