3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
propeller-faust 28.12.21 11:42 pm

Griff. Its essence (Mad Max)

I'm very interested in who Griffa is? Spirit? Magician? Tramp? Or is it just Max's sick imagination, his inner Self, which supports his purpose in life? I don’t remember the analogue of this character in films. Why and how does Griff rock Max?
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chestir 28.12.21

I thought griff is a dude who improves Max's stats, health and the like. not?

e
exgroover 28.12.21

More like a shaman from Castaneda's books about the warrior's path,

D
Demovend 28.12.21

I lean towards two options: 1) Griff, the person who saw Max with his family and work, saw him fall. I think he decided to put him on the right path. He looks a bit like his boss. Emaciated and tanned. Although the fact that he is giving Max some kind of powder knocks me off this option a little. 2) Griff is Max's imagination. Otherwise, he quickly erases chalk from the walls.

p
propeller-faust 28.12.21

Demovend As
I understand it, Griff is a kind of "guide" of Max to that very valley of "eclipse" or "oblivion" (or whatever it is). That is, a fictional place that Max has been dreaming about since the loss of his family. His imagination has created a new goal for him which he wants to achieve in order to break away from the memories of the past. Accordingly, Griffa can also be his "glitch", helping him to achieve this goal. This is the only way to explain that Griffa makes Max stronger (pumping him) on the way to achieving that very imaginary goal. But at the same time, Max does not like that Griff constantly reminds him of his past life and his past fears, because Max, when they meet, constantly slows him down, like "Stop", "Enough", they say, do not remind me

D
Demovend 28.12.21

propeller-faust
Quite possibly. Rather, he does not even try to direct him to a new goal, but to return to the old one. It is possible that he is not a glitch. When I ran at the Warrior of the Road reputation level in Gaztown, they mentioned Griff. It seems like there is a crazy typus who helps the "Chosen". So maybe he is not a glitch, but a person revealing the potential of people who have lost their way.

B
Bard Buttercup 28.12.21

Demovend
Eh, spoiler it! I haven't reached Gaztown yet

D
Demovend 28.12.21

Bard Buttercup
Soryan) In principle, if you are a Road Warrior with a turnip, then I will talk about this in the fortresses. At the same Deep Fat or Red-Eye. About Gutgash and Jeet I xs. Wasn't there with this level)