3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miridia 28.12.21 11:42 pm

It takes off when entering the Podkamennaya fortress in Markarth! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Not a single Persian except new ones can go there! Here's the log, help me figure it out, I've tried everything (((

6 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 28.12.21

Miridia
There was something similar. Just before the Labyrinthian. It flew out in front of all the Persians. It was just necessary to go there on assignment. I had to "heal" the console, cheat inside the Labyrinthian. Then the flights stopped.
The problem is most likely related to saves. You can try cleaning them from debris. But first, try
navigating there using the console: coc MarkarthUnderStoneKeep

M
Miridia 28.12.21

gmh4589 is
not present and crashes with the console (.... I cleaned the save several times and nothing

g
gmh4589 28.12.21

Miridia
There is a way to clear the save (and the fact that the new Persians do not
crash means just garbage in the save) 1. You need to make a new save (be sure to new, not fast, and do not overwrite the old one!)
2. Type in the console:
coc qasmoke (moves to the test location)
3. You need to wait in this location for 2 days of game time (by default, T, and four times to the maximum, well, once again, just in case)
4. Dial in the console:
coc whiterun (you can name any another location, in this case it is better to move directly to the Markarth Fortress, coc MarkarthUnderStoneKeep)

M
Miridia 28.12.21

gmh4589
Damn this thing worked oO ... you are a wizard! Huge ATP) Now I will know this method)

g
gmh4589 28.12.21

Miridia
I'm not a magician yet, I'm just learning :)

D
Diogeni4 12.09.22

gmh4589
on the verge of 2023, and your answer helped in skyrim !!!