3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 28.12.21 11:42 pm

We share our opinions. (Knights of the Temple: Infernal Crusade)

Ruby-and-Kromsai is a third-person action game set in a medieval setting. Typical attachment port. The disgusting implementation of archery, the monotonous animation of various monsters, the scanty combo system and the unnecessarily low difficulty of the game are the main reasons that do not allow this project to become a hit.
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iotar 28.12.21

Hardly anyone is now interested in this game, but still. I do not agree that the difficulty is too
low, from time to time you come across stronger monsters, like the executioner before leaving the catacombs. In addition, if desired, it can be increased. Archery is really disgusting, although I don't know of a single game where it was implemented well, without deviations from reality, like bows without a string, endless arrows that disappear after a shot. There is a gloomy dark atmosphere, you feel like a loner in a world gone crazy. The main disadvantage of the game is that it is very monotonous. Several types of locations (catacombs, city, eastern city, hell) with different types of enemies. A few puzzles, story cutscenes - that's probably all.

V
VetalN 28.12.21

In general, I am satisfied with the game. The difficulty, indeed, can be increased, but not "change" archery, unfortunately.

S
SamFisher3-e 28.12.21

game twist and DOT)

p
pop9096 28.12.21

The game had a feature that was also found in Conan and Enclave. This is a primitive mechanic, namely a reinforced concrete block. Dada, in this game, however, as in the above, the block is impenetrable. And no one and nothing can break it. Therefore, all battles come down to a block and banal hammering of enemies on timing. They pulled the mobs into a corner and methodically huddle up the diseases, alternating block and blows.
The game was a fit, strong middling game at one point. With a good grafon, a great soundtrack and a good plot.