3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STALKER MiTricH 28.12.21 11:42 pm

Questions about the game. (Battlestations: Pacific)

And so, the first question.
Tell me plizzzz how to bomb ships while flying on a bomber. ???. I can’t get there .. ((((.
25 Comments
Sort by:
s
skikgda 28.12.21

4 mission for Japan, I can’t figure out what to do with this radar on the very first island at the beginning of the mission. What should I do? I throw bombs from the plane, and still there is 0 percent of the windows on the left, help me please.
Thanks in advance.

k
koenigsegg666 28.12.21

skikgda In this mission, on the map, you need to order the transport ship to attack the radar and it will start the landing, and you can shoot the American infantry when the landing party approaches the coast from the planes

k
koenigsegg666 28.12.21

STALKER MiTricH depending on which bomber, if on the B-17 there is an "air fortress" or an analogue of Japanese, then you need to fly up from behind the enemy at a height and go clearly above him and press Shift (by default) and hold it when the target reaches the middle of the ship or closer to the nose, release bombs. If you fly in a dive bomber (D3VAL Japanese and SBD Dountless American), as much as possible, lower over the ship and also hold down the shift and throw a bomb, there is really one more way more complicated in the first part, so the computer drops bombs from these bombers

G
GuDviN [rus] 28.12.21

People, tell me how to fight with submarines, I'm passing for Japan, I'm stuck in a mission. Myanya is constantly torpedoed by the enemy submarine, I just can't get away from it ...

G
GuDviN [rus] 28.12.21

Dudes, aaaaaauuuuuuuu

k
koenigsegg666 28.12.21

GuDviN [rus] to torpedo an enemy submarine, hold down (I don't remember exactly) either SHIFT or CTRL and press the shot and the torpedo will go at depth

G
GuDviN [rus] 28.12.21

Thanks, I'll try.

S
STALKER MiTricH 28.12.21

koenigsegg666

Yeah thanks ..... otherwise I can’t bomb the ship in the second mission for the Japs .... (((((

C
Che Guevara 28.12.21

How to lift planes from an aircraft carrier ?? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In "Midway" you press the shift button, and you enter the flight deck menu. And here is how ??????????

_
_Partisan_ 28.12.21

Here Ctrl.-release autonomous units.

U
User 118072 28.12.21

Kamraden, tell me who, how and by what strategy, captured Okinawa in the campaign for the United States? Tell me about the general features, from which base to start, what to take. And then my attack is constantly choking. There is only one aircraft carrier, and there are three bases, with one kamikaze flying, boats from others are flooding =) And at the same time cover the convoy, and also kill the destroyers and keep the transports = (I don't have time. Who passed how?

e
ellion-shadow 28.12.21

Personally, I divided the troops into 2 groups: the aircraft carrier and transports in one, battleships and cruisers in the other, the
battleships were sent to the northern base and the group of the aircraft carrier first to the southern and then to the central
one, there were no problems at any difficulty

555Dimon555 28.12.21

Damn, explain plizzz why my game is not saved and explain what needs to be done ???

L
Litovec 28.12.21

555Dimon555 Same trouble, tell me how to save

v
vital 2012 28.12.21

What a bun in skirmish mode. Where you choose a map and all that, below you can choose a coloring and to the left some other thing but closed. What is it and when will it open.

G
GavDenSer 28.12.21

on the left - these are some bonus combat units to open the campaign and complete secret missions

G
GavDenSer 28.12.21

just some! in the campaign there are 2 times more of them!

D
DASLAY 28.12.21

Listen to it just ... but what, no matter how hard I try, I can’t sink this battleship in the second mission for the Japanese, I just inflicted damage a couple of times and that’s all, although it’s clearly visible that I fly up almost side by side and keep it on target - it’s easy to drown myself horses take. Is that the only crap I have?

K
K_Fe 28.12.21

Yes, there at first, then missions seem to be passed without problems ..

D
Dead_Mazay 28.12.21

DASLAY, how do you fly into it?