3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 15.11.19 10:11 pm

Then starts the quest \"the legacy of the first blade\" (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Good day.
Started a new game + and beyond 3 episode heritage. Started again and it is closed - says continue your Odyssey
The question is: After what quest opens access quests the legacy of the first blade?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryuzake 15.11.19

The episode's not out yet, usually comes out in the evening

R
Ryuzake 15.11.19

And usually the DLC quests open after 5 chapters

-
-MODEUZ- 15.11.19

Ryuzake wrote:
The episode's not out yet, usually comes out in the evening
Well, that would be the third start, I have the first 2 need to quickly run.
Ryuzake wrote:
And usually the DLC quests open after 5 chapters
Chapter 5 is about what? Before meeting with your mother?

m
melvinov 15.11.19

Good. It's called the rush. Well went NG+ 26 th, knew well that week will be the final episode. It was impossible to wait a week to pass the final story with Darius and then go to NG+? I've now completed the final episode and with quiet soul will start NG+. But to Atlantis XS a month and a half... maybe there already you can go through the campaign mode in NG+ (or at least half anyway) to use new DLC.

R
Ryuzake 15.11.19

-MODEUZ-
When I passed the game into chapters was not paying attention as you pass, DLC, the head should appear, and yet you shouldn't be jumping to NG+

Z
Zoff_717 15.11.19

-MODEUZ-
DLC will start after the end of the jobs on the Islands of Naxos and Paros, is meeting with the mother.

-
-MODEUZ- 15.11.19

In General dopolnenie open, after a meeting with his mother, and after completing all her quests (5-6). Before the quest of the meeting in Sparta.

a
algebrosers 15.11.19

After the prologue of the game. And by the way guys tell me if I buy AC Odyssey Ultimate Edition. AC3 remastered is activated in Uplay? before starting the game usually opens uplay and activated it in Uplay

L
Luk61 15.11.19

algebrosers
I bought Seasion Pass and I have a uPlay My games immediately came AC3_remastered/