3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tovarish comrade 28.12.21 11:49 pm

Silent hills. Theories and assumptions. (Silent Hills)

Well, comrades, I propose to discuss in this thread the assumptions regarding the new SH. Who thinks what?
20 Comments
Sort by:
806653790809545634 28.12.21

On the original series, I think it will be a little like. But Kojima should surprise both fans of the series and the genre in general. He always does it at the highest level) I guess there will be a lot of references, an unusual plot with a high percentage of sura, and they will take care of the normal gameplay (for the first time in the series)

t
tovarish comrade 28.12.21

All I can say is that there will be a failure in the Homecoming style. Such people know what to do.

Something suggests that they will deviate in the direction of great cinematography. Kojima loves movies, Del Toro - so it's understandable, and there was a rumor about dividing the game into episodes.

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 28.12.21

and wait another two years for the game

D
Dimson_62 28.12.21

tovarish comrade
Homecoming is a game that was given to the amerikos to make, and these goats did it, as it were, to put it mildly, well, it seems to be not a bad horror movie and absolutely no Silent Hills. Now, if done from the first to the third part in HD quality, I would have played with pleasure.

f
fury bryan 28.12.21

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
Was there a normal game play in the very first silent hill, and in others it is not worse, or did you start playing this series from some 5th part?

a
alexandr082784 28.12.21

Hideo Kojima, you don't need to say anything else. I am sure that he will be able to revive the series and not only revive but also raise the horror genre to a new level. Indeed, in recent years in the genre of horror films, everything is very terrible, since playing them is not scary at all. Plus the fact that Del Toro is working on the game !!!! Hideo and Del Toro are already an explosive mixture)))) I want to feel what I felt when I played the first 3 parts: darkness, A beam of a lonely flashlight breaking through it, a hissing radio, the last two cartridges in the bleed, pumping music, rusty pipes .. ....... Yes, and I would like the game to be like the predecessors from the 3rd person and not like in the demo from the 1st.
And yes, the gameplay in the first three parts was good and even more. After all, it was he who created that mother of fear. Change it at least one iota and it wouldn't be the same. As proved by numerous incompetent sequels. Indeed, something decent happened only in the silent hill origin, but still it’s not the same.

C
Constant1ne 28.12.21

RIP

fury bryan
The gameplay of the previous parts is good only for running through the plot. I was referring to the unusual elements, trivia and balance that Kojima introduced into his MGSKs.
Although what else to write, Kojima-san retired, and apparently took the rights to the engine with him, canceling out the entire development of the project.

f
fury bryan 28.12.21

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer,
how can you say he left with him, apparently there was something they didn't share, or they came to disagreements (((it's a pity ... I liked the game ... even if the Demo is alive, but you feel your presence there and yet, the unusual atmosphere, and the interest is great ... it's a pity the project ... in fact, it actually grew only because of the silence and metal gera! and now Dad is gone .. I don't know that they are there will do! at least the demo remains in memory!

fury bryan
They just removed the demo from the store. I read about this a month or 2 ago

f
fury bryan 28.12.21

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
remained on the console)) and the ps store has long been gone (((

Y
Y5J 28.12.21

fury bryan
And Konami has no brains either.

f
fury bryan 28.12.21

Y5J I
totally agree! but this is only a view from our side, and how everything looks like there in reality, we, alas, do not know! and this is not our business! the main thing for us would be to make a game, but they did not make it, so they fell in our eyes

S
Snite_Poerti 28.12.21

Why is the topic rotten? Nobody believes in a sequel anymore? I did not expect to see only 14 messages here. Only now, having familiarized myself with the history of silent hill, I realized why there was such a stir in connection with the cancellation of this project. Really unexpected and unpleasant. All the same, considering what technologies are now being used in game development and looking at who was involved in the project, one could think of just a Masterpiece that would raise the series to a new level. For me, the second part remains the best part, because it sinks deeply into the soul with its human story. And no one can have any complaints about wonderful music. I cannot say that among the eight parts there is any really failed one, because each has, in principle, its own zest and each story is interesting in its own way. I would like to mention Shattered memories. Seemingly, a dubious game for the Wii console, but as a result, an interesting idea comes out with a psychological portrait of the player, really original. All in all, Sillent Hill has 8 parts! This is truly a lot! (On average, 1 game is released for 2 years). This game universe has sunk into my soul and I am glad that games can sometimes make you empathize with the main characters as much as in books. And although I am racist towards the Japanese, I must admit that I can be wrong in my prejudices. that games can sometimes make you empathize with the main characters as much as in books. And although I am racist towards the Japanese, I must admit that I can be wrong in my prejudices. that games can sometimes make you empathize with the main characters as much as in books. And although I am racist towards the Japanese, I must admit that I can be wrong in my prejudices.

t

Snite_Poerti
What's the point? Keane will not be - we all disperse. What else to talk about?

D
David phantom 28.12.21

I did not quite understand. are guillermo del toro and kojima working on a new game as it was announced in the news a month ago? just a week later, del toro said he didn't want to play games. I don't understand

G
Glock11 28.12.21

A thought crept into my mind: it can't be that all this cancellation of Silent Hills and the dismissal of Kojima is such a trick, a game with breaking the fourth wall and entering the real world. Like before the release of Portal 2. What if the development of the game has never stopped, it's just such a game on the players' fears?

It's just that some kind of Black Hound showed up ...

t

Glock11
This is also possible.

E
Evgeny Kondratenko 28.12.21

Yes, there is definitely something. Yes, and the very fact of Kojima's dismissal is absurd - Metal Gear has been pulling for so many years and nothing, but here it all immediately became bad. Rave. They said everything about the contract like it will expire and that's it - you can also extend it. Any actors for the game can also be recruited. It will be funny if the new Silent Hills BlackHound game is revealed later. Damn so I want in R.T. play on the PC. I believe that this teaser will be returned (why it was removed at all is not clear, it did not bother anyone). At least not long to wait - until September 11. Wang over9999 comments and blogs on this day and as the title says ingsoc.org - Dont let Armageddon stop you