3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sectos05 28.12.21 11:49 pm

Tikhoni's weapon upgrade. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

In order to improve her rifle, you need some kind of "communication layer". Who knows what it is?
16 Comments
Sort by:
t
tovarish comrade 28.12.21

Sectos05
Damn, what kind of people are fucking stupid.
The more tasks you complete with this or that partner, the greater the level of affection between him and the GG.

B
Brian griffin 28.12.21

Take her on missions, give orders and have her support. The level of communication increases with any partner in the case of your collaboration

Y
Yushimitsy 28.12.21

And when the connection is maximal, can you make an offer to her?

d
demonvandal 28.12.21

Yushimitsy Well
yes, you have not played chtoli in the previous parts?
She will give birth to him Solidus, Solidus and Liquid)))) ^ _ ^

Y
Yushimitsy 28.12.21

demonvandal
yes all the girls leave him.

b
byteme 28.12.21

Yushimitsy
Jack stsuk has a sad fate, however, and everyone who surrounds him.

A
Apokalipsis113 28.12.21

Yushimitsy
yes all the girls throw him.
Read "50 shades of Kojima", there is a good description of sadomaso based on martial arts with grabs and throws (judo and the like). At the base, you can also show your feelings by throwing your people against the wall.

M
McEclipse 28.12.21

Guys, tell me where to look for a drawing of a rifle with a glushak that fires a tranquilizer?)

C
CaptainSavage 28.12.21

demonvandal
I'll chew off your face now. Eva was the surrogate mother of the Big Boss clones

d
demonvandal 28.12.21

CaptainSavage
Come on! = D
Can't get into humor?

R
RGC 28.12.21

McEclipse
You better look for the legendary gunsmith, he can do better

M
McEclipse 28.12.21

Scopolamine
what's the gunsmith? I asked about a rifle for Quiet

R
RGC 28.12.21

McEclipse
Ummm, does she need a blueprint? I opened it right away, mb found the drawing before

a
alfainfo 28.12.21

um .. I haven’t taken Taciturn for myself yet, but very good. I wonder if she only sniper and kills, or somehow she can be forced to help stun enemies, for example, can she be given a sniper with a tranquilizer (I already have it).

c
caliskan 28.12.21

alfainfo
You can. You just need to upgrade the medical unit to 15. We put the entire base to sleep with her and carry it out on fultons.

a
alfainfo 28.12.21

Now all my weapons are not lethal, a pestle, a rifle, and a sniper, I just went through the mission after which the base is given honey, immediately swung to 15 lvl, the rest 20 lvl, I also do the cleaning of bases, for which they give a good bonus to fame (or courage) , which in turn increases the skills of opponents in the trail. missions. and allows you to recruit cooler soldiers.