3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
realhero1980 15.11.19 10:11 pm

The missions in the game related to DirectX and their solutions (Devil May Cry 5)

Hello!
Offer to share information about missions in the game and your methods of dealing with this problem. Personally, I have the game crashes due to the error associated with DX (can't attach screenshot, because it is very rarely seen, the very error message, the majority of the game hangs and crash).
I tried several methods online, but none of them did not help me, so what I did:
1) of Course procesal all the most recent drivers, checked the integrity of game files - all the new files are not corrupted
2) Changed DX12 to DX11 in the config does not help
3) Dropped the settings to minimal in the game - does not work (the game itself is excellent and on high/ultra, problem with FPS on my calculator minimum, as well as in RE2R)
4) Run the exe.-schnick as administrator does not help
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
RumerG 15.11.19

??

R
Regori 15.11.19

if a NVIDIA card, just install your old wood 398 or 399

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 15.11.19

Regori
Che really stops crash on old wood? I on the contrary the last set, and still worse.

D
DenS SliM ShadY 15.11.19

The first launch was normal, the second time crashes without any errors,just a black screen

R
Regori 15.11.19

JacK_tThe_Ripper
I have stopped, have already passed on the first round

V
Volo Morietur 15.11.19

This same bug exists in RE2 and I don't faced.
Why? Old driver but rather the driver, which I myself installed Windows 10. With them, I was complete RE2 without this error but my friend had to install some old drivers. 388.xx or something.
In DMC5 at first everything was fine but somewhere in the fifth mission began to appear this error. In one moment a subway so all three times on the same place(8 mission).
Why was the error? Because I updated to the latest drivers.
Remembered the problem of the other in RE2 and that's how my old all was well and did: Deleted the new driver, rebooted and Windows 10 itself I installed the drivers you considered necessary.
After that I was the only departure - during the cutscene before the fight with Cerberus(16 or 17 mission)
Try it and maybe you can help this way as you are.

g
gennaz 15.11.19

realhero1980
Do kickbacks for drivers NVIDIA it became good tradition.

K
Kostya_Evd 15.11.19

How this error be removed?It randomly popping up.maybe for half the games never pop out.maybe twice per mission one...still annoying (is dx11.12 did not put never

r
realhero1980 15.11.19

gennaz
Regori
thanks guys, we'll wait a few days if the patch will not work no, the rollback logs (from me anyway these days to play does not work, so do not burn)

r
realhero1980 15.11.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
Read above mate)

K
Kostya_Evd 15.11.19

realhero1980
some write that the pumping of fire wood does not help

F
FallenGhost 15.11.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
I have the same problem. But game crashes either during the menu or during loading of the mission. Ie not during the gameplay. I started googling about the problem, and people suggest to update Microsoft Visual C++ and download a specific update for Windows. This is all I have done but error all the same appears. Cured it by rebooting the PC. Resident Evil 2 2019 too, was such a mistake, but she appeared less frequently. The video driver if the latter is.

d
denisamazc 15.11.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
I have had this problem, lowered the textures from ultra to high and crashes no more. DX11

M
MetallheaD 15.11.19

Me sorties helped roll back drivers on 399,07 version

D
Dj0rni 15.11.19

Has anyone solved the problem? Rollback of fire wood does not help, the crashes at one location, codecs media player set as written in the Internet, updates all the latest...

D
DarkDante2008 15.11.19

Dj0rni
in the ini file I tried to put values on DirectX 11, and then put in the file properties checkbox on the read only?

D
Dj0rni 15.11.19

DarkDante2008
I have stood 11...

D
Dj0rni 15.11.19

Before going RE7 , right now, not have, the same error O_O, what the hell is that :\, the second half started in the same DMC , came to V, half of the level was off O_o

e
eeevgennn 15.11.19

I flew in one and the same place five times. Restart the game/computer didn't help. Helped window mode without frame.

D
Dj0rni 15.11.19

eeevgennn
In the beginning, Yes, help, now almost at the end of the game crashes constantly, only in a different time, 17 mission, three from the boss In, either mid-battle or at the end...