3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xaldei1991 15.11.19 10:11 pm

Tips for beginners and the list of mods that I suggest. (Elex)

The contents of this message will be updated, the update date at the bottom, and the addition beneath it.

Tips:
1) do Not see information on the game on the Internet.
2) Make a separate save regularly, in case of departure it was not critical or is very offensive.
3) If you don't like that the character rolls of double pressing W,A,S or D it can be turned off:
Solarcycle go to settings - the keyboard and mouse - assignment opposite to avoid assigned key (usually alt pose). If you have an alt, the roll will be performed on alt+W, etc.
Then go to settings - the keyboard and mouse - untick the bottom box next to opt out 2
4) Auto focus on the opponent when you approach him, you can turn on/off:
Spoilerphobes to settings - complexity - the auto-aim melee
If not enabled, you can capture the opponent by clicking on the key that you have is the opposite:
Spoilersettings - the keyboard and mouse - assignment - target
5) Magnesium torch can illuminate.
6) a Benefit in close combat:
http://forums.playground.ru/elex/walkthrough/posobie_po_osnovam_blizhnego_boya-948967/

Fashion:

1) Disables the startup screen of the game:
https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/1
2) Removes the fog, increasing throughput (10 FPS) and visibility:
https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/3
3) Adds armor elbow :) will not be superfluous.
https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/13?tab=description
4) Bearded JAX:
https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/19?tab=description
5) the Mod is making good changes:
https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/32?tab=description
Very crooked translation:
Spoiler - Scrap Scavenger Hat, Thief Cap, Cap Mechanic, and all the hoods are now displayed during the dialogue.
- All the usual hoods are now 125 units Alexita and give +1 to armor.
- To create a precious stone lv2 now two are enough gems lv1, and when you collect all gems of the same type, you can make two stone lv3.

- Constants now requires 10 units of strength and agility.
- Forge Wrench now requires 10 units of power and durability.
- Acolyte Sword of novice requires 20 units of strength and agility.
- Broadsword I and Chainsaber require 30 units of strength and agility.
- Hunting bow now requires 40 units of agility and 28 units of power.

- the shotgun now requires 28 units of strength and agility.
- a shotgun I now requires 36 units of strength and agility.
- shotgun II now requires 42 units of strength and agility.
- shotgun III now requires 48 units of strength and agility.

Weapon cleric now follows the parameters of the laser rifle LT5.
- Plasma Blaster PLS-T now requires 30 units of dexterity and 24 units of intelligence.
- Plasma rifle now requires 40 units of dexterity and 28 units of intelligence.

- The service now requires 50 units of dexterity and 76 units of intelligence.
- The Mortal Beam now requires 60 agility and 80 units of intelligence.

- Mechanic Shirt now repeats the parameters of Worker Armor.
Thief Vest now repeats the parameters of Worker Armor.
- Miner Shirt now follows the settings of Hunter Armor.
- Scrap Scavenger Shirt now follows the settings of Hunter Armor.

- Adventurer's Amulet now gives an additional +2 to charisma.
- Amulet of Camouflage now gives an additional 10 units of resistance.
- Outlaw's Amulet now gives +1 to Energy Regeneration, instead of increasing Capacity Stim.
- Amulet of Survival now gives 10 points of agility, instead of 5 units of dexterity.
- The Berserker amulet now gives +1 energy regen, instead of increasing mana.
- Amulet of the Provider now gives an additional 10 units of resistance.
- Amulet of Wanderlust now gives an additional + 25 fire resistance.
- Soldier's amulet now gives 10 units of power instead of 5 units of force.
- The amulet of the hunter now gives 10 points of agility, instead of 5 units of dexterity.
- Ring of vitality now gives an additional 20 units of stamina.

Wooden shield now requires less units of power and durability, but gives less bonus Armor.
- War Shield, Scrap Shield and Energy Shield now have identical settings.
- Ironfist's Shield, his armor now is the same as the wooden Shield I and +25 lightning resistance.
- Calaan's Bulwark, his armor now is the same as for Energy Shield I and +25 lightning resistance.

- The recipe for a little drink now requires Elex one piece natural Elex, not two.
- Recipe the Strong Drink by Elex merge two dose of Small Elex Drink, now required two piece of Natural Elex, instead of five. (Before, merge was not profitable)
- Potion of mana now requires one bottle of Liquor instead of two.
- The recipe of ring of vitality is now demanding five gold nuggets instead of a heart of a Troll.
- Recipe rings of power now requires ten teeth, instead of the eye of the Cyclops.

Helmet commander elbow is near the broken glider (glider).
- Scrap Shotgun, you can find the way to Goliath, instead of an ax.
- Poison Battleaxe III, is in an abandoned castle instead of Fire Battleaxe II.
6) Balance for the ability of the clergy:
https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/33

7) More bright torch:
https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/35

Tips:

7) the note to paragraph 6 of the advice: At the very beginning with a pipe you can already after 3 strokes (if not beat stupidly fast chattering on the mouse, and allowing the creeping scale maximum to white dash) to do the final blow (Q) which causes the most damage. Learn without the opponent looking at the scale - apply 3 the impact of fast chattering and the scale will be filled by only 1/4, apply slowly, allowing as close as possible to the white line on the scale and it's 3 shot filled 3/4 full! There is a difference? And there will be outrage that not enough endurance.

8) If you play on ultra difficulty and want more hardcore, then look no spoiler in this paragraph.
Spoilersi you want to know the influence of characteristics on damage, number of lives, etc. look:
Spoilered antitireoidne RPG from piranha, so improving strength your damage will increase very little, increasing dexterity and durability also there is almost no effect, the conclusion? Increase your power is more powerful weapons and better armor. Improve your performance based on the requirements for weapons, armor and perks, and not nearly all and will increase the durability - I'm harder to kill or etc

GeForce 391.01
Spalacotheriid the latest beta version of the application GeForce Experience 3.13.0.85 issued Friday that fixes a problem with the link GameStream when you run ELEX.

9) If you take up a bow for example, to fly a jetpack and press the right mouse button (aim) the player hangs in the air.
Spoilerroom in any version, perk, etc. is not needed.

I am using version: Steam version 1.0.2946.0 came 20.12.2017, but in fact came out another patch (about 11.01.2018) on which there is no information, and the pirates gave him a version of 1.0.2955.0. so in fact I have a version of 1.0.2955.0.
Because the stream showed, in pirates bugs.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser140 15.11.19

Cooooool!!! Thanks for the advice))

t
tachos 15.11.19

Read more painted would be fashion to in paragraphs 5) and 6).

x
xaldei1991 15.11.19

tachos

Very crooked translation of the 5th paragraph:

Spoiler - Scrap Scavenger Hat, Thief Cap, Cap Mechanic, and all the hoods are now displayed during the dialogue.
- All the usual hoods are now 125 units Alexita and give +1 to armor.
- To create a precious stone lv2 now two are enough gems lv1, and when you collect all gems of the same type, you can make two stone lv3.

- Constants now requires 10 units of strength and agility.
- Forge Wrench now requires 10 units of power and durability.
- Acolyte Sword of novice requires 20 units of strength and agility.
- Broadsword I and Chainsaber require 30 units of strength and agility.
- Hunting bow now requires 40 units of agility and 28 units of power.

- the shotgun now requires 28 units of strength and agility.
- a shotgun I now requires 36 units of strength and agility.
- shotgun II now requires 42 units of strength and agility.
- shotgun III now requires 48 units of strength and agility.

Weapon cleric now follows the parameters of the laser rifle LT5.
- Plasma Blaster PLS-T now requires 30 units of dexterity and 24 units of intelligence.
- Plasma rifle now requires 40 units of dexterity and 28 units of intelligence.

- The service now requires 50 units of dexterity and 76 units of intelligence.
- The Mortal Beam now requires 60 agility and 80 units of intelligence.

- Mechanic Shirt now repeats the parameters of Worker Armor.
Thief Vest now repeats the parameters of Worker Armor.
- Miner Shirt now follows the settings of Hunter Armor.
- Scrap Scavenger Shirt now follows the settings of Hunter Armor.

- Adventurer's Amulet now gives an additional +2 to charisma.
- Amulet of Camouflage now gives an additional 10 units of resistance.
- Outlaw's Amulet now gives +1 to Energy Regeneration, instead of increasing Capacity Stim.
- Amulet of Survival now gives 10 points of agility, instead of 5 units of dexterity.
- The Berserker amulet now gives +1 energy regen, instead of increasing mana.
- Amulet of the Provider now gives an additional 10 units of resistance.
- Amulet of Wanderlust now gives an additional + 25 fire resistance.
- Soldier's amulet now gives 10 units of power instead of 5 units of force.
- The amulet of the hunter now gives 10 points of agility, instead of 5 units of dexterity.
- Ring of vitality now gives an additional 20 units of stamina.

Wooden shield now requires less units of power and durability, but gives less bonus Armor.
- War Shield, Scrap Shield and Energy Shield now have identical settings.
- Ironfist's Shield, his armor now is the same as the wooden Shield I and +25 lightning resistance.
- Calaan's Bulwark, his armor now is the same as for Energy Shield I and +25 lightning resistance.

- The recipe for a little drink now requires Elex one piece natural Elex, not two.
- Recipe the Strong Drink by Elex merge two dose of Small Elex Drink, now required two piece of Natural Elex, instead of five. (Before, merge was not profitable)
- Potion of mana now requires one bottle of Liquor instead of two.
- The recipe of ring of vitality is now demanding five gold nuggets instead of a heart of a Troll.
- Recipe rings of power now requires ten teeth, instead of the eye of the Cyclops.

Helmet commander elbow is near the broken glider (glider).
- Scrap Shotgun, you can find the way to Goliath, instead of an ax.
- Poison Battleaxe III, is in an abandoned castle instead of Fire Battleaxe II.

A
Alex_Leo 15.11.19

Question on modes item 3: factional armor (at JAX attack as Alba) or neutral (Alba will attack the other factions no)?
Not interested in the description on the website, and you personally verified information. And please specify what version of the game, I checked steam? gog ? 1.02955?

x
xaldei1991 15.11.19

Alex_Leo wrote:
Question on modes item 3: factional armor (at JAX attack as Alba) or neutral (Alba will attack the other factions no)?
Nothing will change, it's just another armor.
Alex_Leo wrote:
Not interested in the description on the website, and you personally verified information. And please specify what version of the game, I checked steam? gog ? 1.02955?
Steam, version 1.0.2946.0 came 20.12.2017, but in fact came out another patch (about 11.01.2018) on which there is no information, and the pirates gave him a version of 1.0.2955.0. so in fact I have a version of 1.0.2955.0.

x
xaldei1991 15.11.19

Updated.

x
xaldei1991 15.11.19

Updated.

k
klirikoalb 15.11.19

Here you can add a mod that reduces the sound of steps.
https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/39

S
Stanislavich 15.11.19

Oh, Luchansky, not really PG Tolley administration banned this botovod. Odd at all to ignore was, and here I look - the subject has been updated, I go like this. and then hide in the bath, so still and botovodstvo, Lule.

It would be interesting to find information about how many bots he had? 5? or all 10?

S
Stanislavich 15.11.19

The lool. even then Hide burned once your bot. Hide banned on July 19 and July 20 appeared *klirikoalb*, who else could come up with such an original nickname? m?

k
klirikoalb 15.11.19

Another mod came out https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/41

r
raspisnoy1 15.11.19

// Disables the startup screen of the game/// it doesn't need fashion-just look in the game files files with the file extension .bik and delete them - a yellow card is suitable for all games.