3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 28.12.21 11:49 pm

\ "flies \" on the body (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

GG has moving white spots on his body and clothes (I called them "flies"). Appeared after healing from the Brain Liquefaction disease (probably caught from Sabretooth).
In an attempt to get rid of the "flies" I did a cleaning of dirty edits of all mods, as well as a save cleanup. To no avail.
If anyone has encountered this, tell me what else you can do.
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlas Spacesru 28.12.21

Screenshot to studio

v
vftor 28.12.21

Vlas Spacesru
In statics, only a few of them are visible (on the butt and on the arms), but in fact there are a lot of them. And one more thing: the screenshot in the game (book PrintScreen) does not work, it is blurred. Made by Fraps. Perhaps these "flies" are somehow connected with graphics. I tried to change the graphics in every way, but the "flies" remain.
Now, if you do not heal from the disease Liquefaction of the brain, then these "flies" do not appear, but then all the NPCs say that I am sick. It remains only to turn off the vision of the NPC (tdetect), and turn it on if necessary.

V
Vlas Spacesru 28.12.21

vftor Have
you tried to create a new character? remove enb and sweetfx?
Most likely this is a problem with character textures, replayer and body physics.

V
Vlas Spacesru 28.12.21

Because of enb, this often happens to me

v
vftor 28.12.21

I
don't use Vlas Spacesru sweetfx. As for ENB, if you mean graphic mods, I use minor improvements:
- ultra realistic lighting of the world.
- the sun is a long day.
- very green trees.
The graphics of the game are set to the maximum, because the computer and video card for this game are very powerful.
I don’t use HDT, but for ZHGG there is a mod Animated hair with physics and a mod Female (sexy) rack.
It seems to me that from these small improvements "flies" should not arise, moreover, before the infection with the disease, these modes were already standing and there were no "flies". And during infection there are no "flies". "flies" appear when a disease is cured, which means it is connected with the Sanctuaries (Akatosh, Julianos), but I don’t know how it is connected.
PS: Actually, I play Sexrim based on TES 5 Skyrim (I played TES 5 Skyrim for a long time). And in Sexrim I have absolutely no interest in enemies. I'll just eliminate them all so they don't get in the way. Even Dovahkiin did not become from the very beginning.

V
Vlas Spacesru 28.12.21

Sexrim? you have no idea why the character's body has white spots?)))))

V
Vlas Spacesru 28.12.21

Try to change your character via showracemenu

v
vftor 28.12.21

Vlas Spacesru
Why and what to change and what will it give? The race is an imperial ZHGG - as recommended by the developer Sexrim (personally, I like it, the imperials are more beautiful and it is more pleasant to look at a running sexy woman than at a rude man). In addition, the races vampire, draurge, and Khajiit are not recommended. I don’t put on the fashion of the companions of these races. I also avoid oriental fashions as they are not very compatible with Sexrim. Customized the appearance through the showracemenu.

A
Alexandrovitch 28.12.21

Try changing the race to Nord, it will be clearer there later, if it doesn't help, load the last save

v
vftor 28.12.21

GRiDOX
As the Nord put it, it is better for patients to run all their lives. And I have one.

A
Alexandrovitch 28.12.21

And that there are no more blank spots? Or everything was the same as before

v
vftor 28.12.21

GRiDOX
So I rolled back to preservation until the treatment for the disease and then there were no "flies".