3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spartacus1971 28.12.21 11:49 pm

All saves are gone. (Battlefield: Hardline)

Good afternoon, I got stuck like everything else in Chapter 8, I downloaded a fix crack, dropped it into the game folder. When I started the game, I look and the chapters completed until 8, disappeared. He asks me to start a new game. Someone can throw off the save after 8 chapters so as not to go through all over again?
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 28.12.21

Look for the ini file, in the directory with the game, there is a seirinik of the save folder
Good afternoon, stuck like everything else in Chapter 8
Bypassing the bug in the eighth episode As soon as you leave the country road, before the splash screen with Alpert, call the console by pressing ~ on the keyboard.
Type "gametime.maxvariablefps 3" without quotes, press Enter and close the console by pressing ~ again.

Try to do this as close as possible to the place where the cutscene starts, because after entering the option, the game will go like a jelly, and you
still need to get to the desired point.

After the slow-motion cutscene passes without a bug and the prison door opens normally, reopen the console
and return the setting to normal by entering "gametime.maxvariablefps 200"

S
Spartacus1971 28.12.21

I found the ini file and what should I do next, how can I return the old saves? And it's even better for me to immediately throw saves from chapter 9 so as not to bother with a glitch in chapter 8.

A
Alexandrovitch 28.12.21

Spartacus1971
Throw an old crack) there at the end of episode 8 at the airport, there will be cool meat on tanks