3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
byteme 28.12.21 11:49 pm

The Evil Within ReShade + Master effect (The Evil Within)

Coming soon:
Spoiler pix.PlayGround.ru
Saw mod for TEW. Precisely saw, because for good, he refuses to work.
A friendly Uruguayan TinchO helps with the code. -

I wanted to ask if the picture is normal, or even a little more smooth?
Do not pay attention to the stripes, I do not know how to turn them off in free camera mode. (More precisely, I have not tried XD)
PS From these mods, and this preset, fps sags immediately on a tag, but 30-35 fps in the game, this for me it is tolerable))) I will try to optimize as much as possible, without tangible damage to the picture.
16 Comments
Sort by:
d
danene 28.12.21

Enb and SFX is not a mod but a bunch of garbage. The game is barely working anyway.

b
byteme 28.12.21

danene
This preset does not use the developments of Boris Vorontsov (although they can be turned on if necessary) and does not use the SFX parameters. Only ReShade and Master Effect Reborn
Analogs? Some yes. But the authors assure that they work much better than Boris's.

b
byteme 28.12.21

By the way.
Spoiler

d
danene 28.12.21

byteme the
principle is the same, you can immediately see the picture is too bland and this filter with sparkles. The game looks pretty good anyway (without latebox) and with the last patch it keeps more or less FPS, but still sags.

b
byteme 28.12.21

danene
Well figs knows. I didn't run badly before the patch, what after it ...
And lens dirt, in my opinion, the game is clearly not enough. Now he is everywhere. In battle 3.4, in films and so on.

b
byteme 28.12.21

danene
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

b
byteme 28.12.21

Spoiler

A
Alec says 28.12.21

byteme
looks not bad but, in some places, too bright

b
byteme 28.12.21

GillianSeed I will
make the radius of shaders smaller :)

b
byteme 28.12.21

Spoiler

b
byteme 28.12.21

Oh yeah baby! This is Depth of field !!!

There will be the first version of the mod.
There will be this, the second version of the mod, where there is less Bloom and the effect of a dirty lens, as well as Depth of field.
There will be a third version of the mod, with only Depth of field.

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

P
Param 28.12.21

http://www.dsogaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/16215187740_63a1e9f378_o.jpg
http://www.dsogaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/16253189600_794c7666b7_o.jpg

This is how TEW with Reshade should look like, and not that "Bloomrape" that you gentlemen are painting, excuse me. Like a faded old photo, or like a "surveillance" video from a camcorder, not like JJ Abrams's Star Trek. The dude, by the way, was not in vain subjected to a fair amount of ridicule from the Internet community in connection with his bust with lens effects. He has them at least in the subject because of the Sci-Fi theme, although they are too thickly smeared. And in this game they are nowhere at all. Even anamorphic, about the "rainbow lenzdurt" generally keep quiet. Screens 1, 3 and 6 in the first post are generally the sight of a myopic color blind person with severe cases of cataracts and glaucoma, who, apparently, also grabbed LSD a bit, ahahahah. If I myself want such wild glare on the screen, it's better to use a monitor with soda sunflower oil. Thanks to such "special effects"

Okay, buddy, excuse me for the cynicism, it hurts ... I myself actively use injectors, but the artistic direction of the game must be taken into account, and not sculpted more bloom, more lenses. There are no dirty lenses in The Order: 1886, so they are not needed everywhere. In technological and fantastic shooters such as Battle, Crisis, Metal Gear, and even Splinter Sell - as much as you like. There, this lens mimics a dusty helmet or visor. But for games like Resik and Silent Hill, I doubt very much. At the very least, a completely different texture on the lens is needed, and since the games are dark without direct sunlight, the intensity of the glare should be much less. I hope my criticism was not only impudent but also constructive. Good luck

b
byteme 28.12.21

Param
You are strange.
The work is not over yet. That's why I posted screenshots and videos here to see what people have to say.
At the moment, the mod looks like this:

So I don't need to blare about the artistic direction of the game, and how ReShade should look like. I kind of know.
The game is cool. One of the best in the last few years. (IMHO) So let's make it even more beautiful, together! And let's not make an attempt, vilify other people's efforts to bring something else into the game. ;)
And nevertheless, thanks for your opinion and criticism. Not always constructive, but useful everywhere.
Not always constructive, probably because you are a fine fellow, explained that: "it hurts ..." I am sympathetic))
What is your post, so is my answer to it. So excuse me too.))
PS Thank you.

b
byteme 28.12.21

The Order: 1886
Nextgen walks the planet))))
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

S
Skopus 28.12.21

Luchsheb got rid of it, eyes mazolite PPC
http://forums.playground.ru/evil_within/tech/ovalnaya_hren_posredi_ekrana-840235/

A
AL5 28.12.21

byteme
People, on the contrary, want to get rid of all this, the game is lagging anyway , optimization is not very good. You have to set the resolution to 1600x900 for maximum smoothness.