3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CTOMATOLOG 15.11.19 10:12 pm

The quests in the White Garden [spoilers] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Greetings to all. I would like to ask you some questions about jobs at the first location. At the moment fulfilled, I thought all jobs in the White Garden. Here is the list:
1. Beast from the White Garden.
2. Playing with fire.
3. Pan is like new.
4. The precious cargo.
5. Missing.
6. On his deathbed.
7. Order: Famously well.
8. Amurskie values.
9. Dirty money.
10. Vedmachi antiquity: the equipment of the School Snake.
Actually this begs the question: are there any other quests in this location? Now settled on the final stage, after which will leave the White Garden. And one more thing: after setting the frying Pan as new in the inventory remains quest item - a broken monocle, and the description of this project is that Geralt on the trail of the spy, but the job has been completed. Is there any continuation? And last: as I understand it on the Bulletin Board can be posted ads not related to the job, and just keeping the atmosphere of the game. Is it really so?
132 Comments
Sort by:
a
antropolog13 15.11.19

on the Bulletin Board can be posted ads not related to the job, and just keeping the atmosphere of the game. Is it really so?
yeah, so

S
Skaat 15.11.19

Dude, you knocked out the brains of utopa to set On his deathbed. I have 20 pieces of them broke and I fell, I think, all the possible parts of the body except the brain

C
CTOMATOLOG 15.11.19

All parts of the body of monsters have different drop rate. From the brain of utopa, as I understand, the drop rate is low. Just kill utoptsev and sooner or later you will fall brain.

S
Skaat 15.11.19

Lo and behold, he finally fell! Yes, not one, but two Aliluya!!!

D
D-pool 15.11.19

What letter have you read to run Chemerskoy values and Dirty money? The status of the jobs doesn't want to move on from the Read the letterO_o

A
Arileon 15.11.19

Monocle also stayed in the bag jobs. MB during the game is where the quest continues.
I wonder what kind of quests are On his deathbed, and Dirty money.
It is necessary to return

C
CTOMATOLOG 15.11.19

D-pool
For dirty money like how to find the letter on the corpse of a bandit on one of the sites attacked by wolves, then the assignment will be updated for cemerski values to search the corpse of a soldier on shore there will be the key to the chest under water.

D
D-pool 15.11.19

CTOMATOLOG
Can you show where it is? Or to explain?

C
CTOMATOLOG 15.11.19

That's the mark for cemerski values, on the shore will be the corpse of a soldier on it is the key that opens the chest under water:

Spoiler
I don't know where is the Parking lot bandits, so try once to go to their camp:

Spoiler

_
__DOC__ 15.11.19

Started again the game,I can't remember who the Witch was talking about Clara,which he then asks the herbalist?Tell me who remembers.

P
Playersaharan 15.11.19

__DOC__
The witch finds out about her quest, thanks to Dashing at the well during which finds her diary and banishes her spirit

S
Succulentus 15.11.19

__DOC__
not the same man that the job generates for the Ghost of Clara at the well? If after setting the come back for the reward, it's kind of you to ask about it, he

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 15.11.19

What? Is back in this location did not return?

P
Pasitiv 15.11.19

Arileon
Quest On his deathbed, is taken from the herbalist, it will be necessary to boil the elixir called Swallow and give the herbalist, so that she in turn gave it to the wounded Gryphon girl. About Dirty money he is not yet fully understood. I have personally written that supposedly need to read the letter to continue the task. The letter that I have, but when I read it, nothing happens, the job does not progress further. I can is simple something did not understand, or something not so made, I'll keep looking.

L
L3on 15.11.19

Tell me where to look for weed ARENARIA, oil vs spirits =) run around the village with the quest *Dashing at the well* and nowhere else.

A
AleXStein 15.11.19

Succulentus
the same. then he will say that the herbalist knew her. run to her and know who she is

A
AleXStein 15.11.19

L3on
try the herbalist in the garden to look. you can find

K
Klon6969 15.11.19

L3on
it is full of raised beds in fields where peasants till the soil, low bushes like strawberry current with white flowers :)

L
L3on 15.11.19

Klon6969
Here spasibki!!!!!

F
Fitterr 15.11.19

L3on
Tell me where to look for weed ARENARIA
In the village, on the southern outskirts in the fields where it is to...., a lot:)