3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Strangelove 28.12.21 11:59 pm

Technical Issues (Disciples 3: Renaissance)

263 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander_x86 28.12.21

People, please discard 2 files, otherwise they will not be copied from me ((I have to skip during installation, it is not known whether the game will start even if the crack comes out.

Here are the files that I need:

1 - "dwarves_manasource_earth_diffuse.t" (located at: ~ Desciples III Resources Hexagons Models Manasource_earth )

2 - "dwarves_manasource_hell_diffuse.t" (located at ~ Desciples III Resources Hexagons Models Manasource_hell )

I
IMMortal261 28.12.21

http://ifolder.ru/15652260 - hold

A
Alexander_x86 28.12.21

IMMortal261, thank you so much for the provided files)

P
Professor 28.12.21

I recommend to all players to install patch 1.04 and the last hotfix to it from the topic:
http://www.playground.ru/files/26084/

m
masasaca 28.12.21

I have such a problem, when installing, he writes to me so that I insert the correct disc, although the disc with the game is already in the drive, and asks for the DIII ~ 17-1.bin file, but this is not available on the disc !! help, maybe you can send me this file!

s
stepan.v 28.12.21

No one has had any problems with reactivation for licenses, hollow jo ... And you will not find the ends. Guys, don't buy those faces with takm gimoro

I
IMMortal261 28.12.21

I had no problems with activation, and hemorrhoids with it too :) Can you describe it more specifically?

s
stepan.v 28.12.21

Easy, installed on a new Windows, and writes the activation limit is exhausted or something like that. I am on the site of akella, and there is a dark forest, such as I am a dime a dozen. Any ideas?

s
stepan.v 28.12.21

And yet, maybe there is already nocd?

I
IMMortal261 28.12.21

Before reinstalling Windows it was necessary to deactivate the key. It has been written about this more than once, and it is also on the forum.
There is no No-CD.

s
stepan.v 28.12.21

I wish you knew, this is my first time, you buy a game for 550 and those hello ... So there is a solution or put it on the shelf ..........

G
Gluklicher 28.12.21

I activated it, start it, a splash screen appears, the computer thinks hard and then just throws it out. Maybe someone came across? Help.

s
stepan.v 28.12.21

Does your configuration fit?

G
Gluklicher 28.12.21

Completely, even with a small margin.

s
stepan.v 28.12.21

What kind of antivirus, if you add Casper to the exceptions, or it may have gotten crooked or not completely patched. Or here's the address, hit there [email protected]

G
Gluklicher 28.12.21

NOD 32. I tried to write to support / reaction speed is poor.

s
stepan.v 28.12.21

Then ............ I don't know, I'm sorry.

I
IMMortal261 28.12.21

Gluklicher, put the patch - http://www.codewarrior.ru/diiipatch_1_00_to_1_04_hotfix_10.exe
stepan.v, put it on the shelf

s
stepan.v 28.12.21

Yes, everything worked out, I signed up with Akella's support and allowed activation. All within 2 hours. Hooray!

Z
Zuzya74 28.12.21

Hello! Maybe someone will tell you what. Today I bought a licensed disc, played it, and when I closed it, an error window appeared, it is written in English that reinstalling it will fix the problem. I reinstall, and the game is now trying to update to version 1.05, it doesn't work. Maybe which patch you need to download?