3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
ddoovv 29.12.21 12:00 am

Problems with displaying Russian subtitles, etc. (Mad Max)

At any time during the game, subtitles may no longer be displayed, as well as indications of found supplies in the lower left part of the screen. If you go to the main menu and continue playing again, then everything is fine again, but not for long. Has anyone faced such a problem? Subtitles are included in the menu, can you dig in which files?
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lukavyi 29.12.21

yes, it was

S
SallivaN DM 29.12.21

ddoovv
For 20 hours in the game this happened three times, more or less a long restart helps. Also, sometimes the cursor on the screen runs, although it should be visible only in the menu. To be honest, I expected more gods from the game based on the film. And those that are, do not particularly interfere.

d
ddoovv 29.12.21

Yes, and the cursor runs. Maybe a patch will fix it ...

L
Lukavyi 29.12.21

cursor - esc is being treated

e
exgroover 29.12.21

I have this if I do alt + tab

d
ddoovv 29.12.21

Damn, the subtitles disappear, it’s not clear what they are saying, it’s not displayed what items you pick up, sometimes, when you need to hold down the key to talk after which the video is going, the video skips as if it’s automatically skipped (well, like screensavers like). Then I noticed that when Max walks without a car, it is often as if an invisible force pushes him and it is written something like "overcome so many opponents" and then everything goes as it was. But all this is really a trifle, but the subtitles would be fixed.

B
BLADuMuP 29.12.21

There are such jambs ...
- When the subtitles disappear, I quickly move to the fortress
- When the cursor pops out after receiving a task or a conversation, usually the back button icon (curved arrow) at the top left helps to exit to the pause menu Esc or Q
- When you give the wanderers a drink of water , Max takes off to the height of a man
- Sometimes the sound of a car engine or some other sound disappears, then he appears
- The map in a circle disappeared (roads, icons were displayed) when he set a landmark in the dunes, and he himself was at a fast travel point with a balloon ... Returned by fast movement to the fortress.

v
vftor 29.12.21

Yes, the game is just unfinished. They are in a hurry to throw it on the market, they want to eat.

D
Denixz 29.12.21

In my opinion, it is quite normal, against the background of projects such as Batman, Wachdogs and others, the bugs are just small and insignificant.