3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
evildesh 15.11.19 10:13 pm

A bug with the appearance of the character - out of the blue, I'm black (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

I decided to create a topic because like there is not found but I do know that many who have faced this problem. In short after putting on the mask of the hunter and ran it a week noticed that my Persian had become a Negro. Someone knows how to fix the problem or maybe the developers said something about this? They generally is going to fix or is it another attempt to make the game more tolerant?:-D
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boroda_Ussr 15.11.19

They seem to want to add the ability to change the appearance, but said it will not be soon. About this bug they are aware of

e
evildesh 15.11.19

Boroda_55
Sorry that is not soon. Crappy bug makes the possibility of customization of the character debris. Would know that it will bother wouldn't even in the editor

T
TIMetal 15.11.19

evildesh
Forcibly make you a nigger to pochuvstvoval what it is))))

M
Metis163 15.11.19

Toli still will be) in the Negro painted, penis cut off, and will be LGBT just to squeak with delight)

A
Affekt77 15.11.19

After patch 1.7, too, caught the bug with changing the appearance of the Persian, of the European has become a Negro problem is not unique. In General, the game bugs quite a lot, on the official. game forum a lot of complaints. The game is very crude.

s
shadowclonejutzu 15.11.19

Affekt77
that is, how can you not play for the Negro?! thought the game =) you! to play for a European it's racism in its purest manifestation!! XD

A
Affekt77 15.11.19

shadowclonejutzu
But what about tolerance? thought the game has changed the appearance of my Persian :)).