3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krechet79 29.12.21 12:00 am

Where to get weapons in the game? (Fallout Shelter)

Tell me somebody. I can't figure out where to get a weapon in the game, one barrel was given out of the box and that's it ... I struggle to beat off constant attacks with difficulty.
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Forty_Dust 29.12.21

Or send a dweller to the wasteland, in about an hour he will find an object, clothing or weapon there (if of course he survives). Well, or complete tasks and get boxes.

K
Krechet79 29.12.21

Chin_giz
thanks, I just sent the resident for 15-20 minutes, he really didn't bring anything, and there are only clothes in the boxes

R
Romualdess 29.12.21

15-20 is very little, I send two people for two hours

R
Romualdess 29.12.21

And yesterday for the whole night I sent two of them as a result 12 trunks and 17 clothes, just do not forget about stimulants and antiradin

e
emporio2866 29.12.21

I have 2 dudes recently left for 15 hours and brought 13-15 barrels and the same amount of gear! True, I sold almost everything, because the junk ... the main thing is that they brought about 3000 caps each

R
RicoChico 29.12.21

Probably a stupid question, but how do you send people to search?

V
Vernon Roche 29.12.21

RicoChiko
drag the survivor to the surface as you drag them around the rooms.

E
Evgeny Zozulya 29.12.21

Tell me what would be an excellent reservation and weapons to find for how many hours do you need to send? Or it makes no difference. And then he sent all the trash for 15 hours to drag home

P
Peter Runovsky 29.12.21

Experience has shown that it is useless to send people even for 4 days. Loot is given in excess of randomness! There is no such thing - survived 3 days and get a powerful barrel. Sometimes, on the 3rd day, I found a rusty air gun :) just as little depends on how your stalker is armed. In power armor and with improved laser gatling, I collected less rare dut than a stalker with a flamethrower and in combat armor!