3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k2raks 29.12.21 12:00 am

Dash (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

The problem is this. At any settings, jerks are observed when turning the camera, just when turning. That is, 60 fps, and there are jerks when turning. Cutscenes are ok, but if you move the camera in them, then wild jerks without sitting, if you just run straight, there are no jerks, when you turn the camera, wherever it will be (mainly in certain places).
i7, 8gb ram, gtx850
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 29.12.21

k2raks Cut the
synchronization of frames and do not worry. The fact is that in the game, the purity of frames is higher than your monique can allow, and for this you need to turn on synchronization in order to synchronize frames from a pure monica.

h
hardwaredude 29.12.21

k2raks
Kol55

At first, I also did not understand why jerks - vertical sync is on, the game is in full screen, but for some reason it is still jerks. It turned out that although the game looked full screen, it actually worked in the "borderless window" mode. Enabled normal full screen mode - vertical sync is working.

k
k2raks 29.12.21

hardwaredude is
so kind too. The vertical is cut in, full screen, but all the same.

k
k2raks 29.12.21

hardwaredude is
still strange that if the lock is set to 30fps, they are not installed (or just not noticeable). But it's not very good to play like that

k
k2raks 29.12.21

Kol55 it is
still strange that if the lock is at 30fps, they are not installed (or just not noticeable). But it's not very good to play like that

k
k2raks 29.12.21

hardwaredude
but in the cutscenes it is still tough if you try to move the camera

k
k2raks 29.12.21

Kol55
but in the cutscenes it's still tough if you try to move the camera

K
Kol55 29.12.21

k2raks
I already wrote you the answer, put the virtual machine, if it does not help, then the problem is in your vidyuhi.

k
k2raks 29.12.21

Kol55
How problems can there be in vidyuha, if I repeat, 60 fps, cutscenes - ok if you don't move, do anything without moving the camera - ok, other games - ok

K
Kol55 29.12.21

k2raks
Hmm, read about it on the Internet, they will help you there

k
k2raks 29.12.21

Kol55
seems to have decided, although not a fact. Disabled caching in the Nvidia settings. I'll see what and how. On the Internet, I climbed almost everything.

k
k2raks 29.12.21

No, the jerks remained