3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanuJIa 29.12.21 12:00 am

Increase attack speed ... (Diablo 2)

1. Is there a table where the required value of ias is calculated for the maximum attack for a specific weapon with an attack speed of [-xx] or [xx]? For example, as I understood that for pb [-30], 65 ias is needed for the fastest possible attack, they say, there is no sense in the above, since you won't be able to attack faster (exception - 130 ias for maximum attack under Decrepify or Holy Freeze). I want to know, for example, how much ias is needed for [-10], [0], [20] and [-60].
2. Is there a Persian ias (for example, as different Persians have a different block for the same shield)?
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 29.12.21

1) yes
2) yes

O
Obsessed 29.12.21

I want to know, for example, how much ias is needed for [-10], [0], [20] and [-60].
DanuJIa, it matters what class, what skill (the level of Frenzy affects), how many ias and whether there is a fan / BoS / werewolf / holy freeze / deprecly. and still, with some skills, the result may not be entirely correct. :-)

I
Immense 29.12.21

DanuJIa
In a personal link threw, try.

Q
QLinkee 29.12.21

http://diablo3.ingame.de/diablo-2/calculatoren/angriffsgeschwindigkeit/?lang=en
Only it reloads every time you press show ias table :(

p
passed 29.12.21

They took and spoiled a good thing, non-Christians are sanctioned.

O
Obsessed 29.12.21

QLinkee, it's passed since Gods spoke! : '(

Еpiscop_moo 29.12.21

Well, the table at least shows, this is the most important thing. Enter the required data, duplicate the tab. Calculate in the first tab, the saved form will remain in the second. In firefox, you can duplicate with the "update" wheel, in chrome, right-click on the tab-> duplicate. Alternatively, if your Internet connection is not fast, you can have time to stop reloading the page before it is updated.

D
DanuJIa 29.12.21

Well, thank you. Otherwise, he could not understand how much ias is needed to successfully swing not pb, but ba or ws to the paladin, and the Amazon to shoot the demon's crossbow.

O
Obsessed 29.12.21

DanuJIa, oh, how many wonderful discoveries we have .. ;-)